Ch. 2

My Eternity

“Hey lil sis! You’re late again. What happen?” Yoona walk toward Yunho while stomping her feet.

“The old elevator got stuck again. Please tell appa to repair the elevator. Or probably change it with escalator.” Yunho chuckle.

“Oh, where’s appa and Siwan oppa? I didn’t see them.” Yunho point at the meeting room. Yoona make an `O` shaped mouth while nodding.

“I hope you agree with what appa going to tell you soon. Okay lil baby?” Yoona frowned.

“Wh—“

“Oh, Im Dork Yoona You’re here! Finally after 53090 years.” Said Siwan jokingly while walking toward Yunho and Yoona. Yoona glared at Siwan.

“Hello Mr. Perfectionist.” Siwan take place beside his sister.

“So?”

“What?”

“Psh.”

“What the hell oppa!” Siwan burst into laughter.

“Hey, why so serious? Are you okay?” Yoona glared at Siwan.

“Do I look like I’m happy today? Oh please hurry appa. I’m tired already.” Siwan smacked Yoona’s head.

“What the f-“ Siwan was ready to hit Yoona again. But then they got interrupted

“My daughter! You’re here! Let’s have a talk. All of you.” Yunho, Siwan and Yoona followed their father, Im Min Suk, the CEO of DRAW IM Company, to his table.

“Okay. I have something really important to tell you guys.” Said Mr. Im after four of them sat on the chairs.

“As you guys know that I’ve built my new company building in Daegu, I want Yunho to take over the new company.”

“Srsly appa? But, aren’t you the one who should—“

“Until when do I need to work? Just let me finish my words first.”

“Siwan will take over the new company at Jeonju. And… Im Yoona, you will take over this company.”

“Appa, why? I’m still young and I am really bad at holding such a complicated things.” Mr. Im chuckled.

“Don’t worry my little fawn. I found someone that can help you in business. He’s going to help you. Let me introduce him.”

‘Him?!’

Yoona shut her eyes in disbelief. How can her father did this to her. She’s just 21!

“Hey fawn. He is going to be your assistant, Lee Jongsuk, the second son of Lee’s family.” Yoona eyes widen upon hearing the name. She turned around and saw Jongsuk smirking at her.

“Hello Miss Yoona. I am Lee Jongsuk, your business assistant.”

“Appa, why him? He looks scary.”

“Im Yoona. Manners please. He father sent him, knowing that my daughter really need help from someone who is really experienced in business. So, the important that you need to do is, always stick with Jongsuk. I’m going to take Yunho and Siwan to their company. Let’s go.” Yoona sighed heavily.

“Good luck girl.” Yunho pat Yoona’s head lightly and follow Siwan and Mr. Im.

“Hey, come have a seat.” Jongsuk did as what Yoona asked. Then he kept staring at Yoona.

“Stop staring me.” Yoona said in annoyance tone.

“How can I stop staring if I see an angel right in front of me?” Jongsuk then chuckled. Yoona cracked a smile.

“Okay. Enough joking. So what do we need to do?”

TBC