Ch. 1

My Eternity

“Im Yoona, you better get going! Your appa will be mad. Yah!” Yoona wake up and yawn. She rub her messy hair while looking around. Then, she walks down, straight to the kitchen.

“Omma, can I just stay at home today? I don’t want to go to office. Please omma!” Yoona pleaded. Mrs. Im tilt her head and look at Yoona while putting her hand on her hips.

“Ask your appa. I have nothing to do with it. You really want your appa to be sad right? Knowing that you’re too lazy to go to office.” Yoona rolled her eyes.

“Fine! You win! Again. I’ll go. Ugh!” Yoona walk back to her room and getting ready to go to her-soon-company.

DRAW IM Company

“Good morning, Miss Yoona. Mr. Im and your brother already waited for you in Mr. Im’s room.” Yoona bowed and flashed a smile to Jinki.

“Thank you, Jinki.” Yoona hurriedly walk to the elevator.

“Wait! Please hold the door for me!” Said Yoona to a man who was inside the elevator. She quickly get in.

“Thank you.” That man nod. Awkwardness attacking.

GRUKK

The elevator suddenly stop, making Yoona lost her balance and accidentally grab onto the man’s arm and fell down.

ZRAKK

Yoona eyes widen. She look at that man who look shock too. Then she look back at her hand.

‘No, his jacket!’

The man look at her furiously.

“What the hell have you done! Oh my god! My latest Gucci jacket! Hey! I want indemnity! You must responsible!” Yoona look at that man in disbelief.

‘The heck! It just a freaking jacket! And bruh, like seriously? Gucci? Is he even a man!?’

“I-I’m sorry, sir. It is an accident. I’m really sorry.” Yoona bow 90 degree.

“I don’t care about you apologize! I just need you to responsible!” Yoona rolled her eyes.

“But sir—“

“Wait! Aren’t you, Mr. Im’s daughter? Im Yoona?” Yoona look at that man and nodded.

“Y-you know me. A-and who are you?”

‘Why am I stuttering?’

“Jongsuk. Lee Jongsuk. I don’t know that Mr. Im’s daughter is this beautiful?” Yoona blushed at Jongsuk words.

“You—“

“Anyone in there?”

“Yes!” Yoona answered. This is the third time this elevator got stuck.

“Okay! Wait a minute! I’ll be back with some helps!” Yoona just nod slowly. Then she look at Jongsuk.

“Thank you, Mr. Jongsuk.”

“Tch, whatever. You must give me your money.” Yoona eyes widen. Again.

“B-but why?” Jongsuk move closer to her. Being the most suspicious one, Yoona move backwards until her back touch the elevator wall. Jongsuk locked Yoona’s movement by putting his right hand on the wall right beside Yoona’s head. He lean closer to Yoona.

“W-what are you doing! There is a CCTV in here! Do not make any trouble! My father will be really mad!” Jongsuk chuckled and then he whispered in Yoona’s ears.

“I just want you to be responsible. That’s all. The money I was asking for? Of course I need the money to buy that jacket back!” He raised his voice a bit so it won’t hurt Yoona’s hearing. Jongsuk then stepped away from Yoona while smirking.

“I don’t have any money. I’m sorry, Mr. Jongsuk.” Jongsuk rolls his eyes Annoyed maybe. He look around and suddenly he got an idea. He look at Yoona.

“Hey , miss. Let’s make a deal.” Yoona stare at Jongsuk.

“What?” Jongsuk smirk. Yoona doesn’t know why but, her heart beating really fast when Jongsuk smirked at her.

“If you can’t pay back in one weeks, you have to be my wife.”

“Mitchin!? No, I don’t want too!” Jongsuk snorted.

“I.don’t.care.baby.”

+++++++

yokoyoko

Hey guys! So this is the first chapter. Maybe I'll update one more later!