I am Kim Lisa

Learn to Live With It

"Lisa...you can't eat icecream for breakfast...you'll never get enough nourishment"  Jennie Kim in her working dress, all ready to head off to work, stated in her no nonsense tone. 

"But Chocomint is my victory food...I go to war today!" Lisa said with full with the chocolate chunk and bread crumps. She earned a side glare from her older sister.

 

"Calculas quiz isn't war...Lisa. You shouldn't have take that course if you hates math"  Jennie mumbled before she took a sip from her snoopy cup. She sigh in contentment. 

"But you said it is easier than Trig!" Lisa wailed

"I didn't...and don't feed Kuma..he shouldn't eat too much sugar in the morning" 

"What a bummer right? Kuma-ah...by the way sis..what's the time now?"

 

"7.30..."

 

"I have to go now...Love you" she went and peg her smaller but older sister on the cheek. 

"Today's dinner is hot ribs...so don't linger outside too long okay?"

"Duly noted!"

 

On her way to school, Lisa slow down her bike to squint at Rosè walking byside with a familiar guy.

...whoops! That is Jeon Jungkook? Woah..

Jungkook has always been Rosè's personal teaser...well he's not exactly a bully to her bff. But the guy wouldn't leave her alone, always teasing Rose for being a teacher's pet. Lisa gave him black eyes once for going too far. But she realized the boy felt really bad when he saw how much his words disturb Rosè.

He would change...but not overly sweet. Lisa learned that's what they called a crush. 

He is way sweeter than Taehyung acting towards Jimin. It was quite a surprised to the whole class when the pair went put together. They are inseperable now.

Lisa just watch...she gush silently. She is a hopeless romantic.

But there was a tap on her shoulder.

"You are heading to JYGSM?" the guy has single eyelid, big front teeth.. His hair was shave on the side, there're earrings on both side.He stood a head taller than her.  If this guy didn't have on a mustard cardigan and goofy grin on his face. Lisa would have thought him a gang member.

"Yep..what's up?"

"I kinda broke my car this morning..will the bus came soon?" He look helpless

"You're new? I haven't seen you around" he nod 

"Hop in then...the bus won't be here on time and you'll be late for school.." she glanced again at Rosè and Jungkook. Both are still being consumed in each other present to notice. These two won't be having class that early so she'll just left them to catch the bus and catch up with each other.

"Uh..you sure?" The guy ask 

"100 percent sure..now don't be shy I am the best ride in town. What's your name new kid?"

"Kim Jiwon..but folks call me Bobby"

"Well..hello Bobby...I am Lisa Kim!"

 

.......................

 

So...right here we have Rosè, Jennie,Jungkook,Bobby and Lisa appearance on first chap. 

I am thinking about Jisoo being the owner of the place where Lisa works as a part time. I am considering between restaurant, toy shops or bookstore.