New Faces

Learn to Live With It

 Kim Jisoo is one of the most beautiful woman in this town. She loves to read, playing with her dogs, saying weird but hilarious stuffs. 

Kim Jisoo is the owner of a small diner, the one which Lisa had been working at for 2 years.

Chicka-Chu serves the best fried chicken in town..and their hot sauce is to die for! -quote Yeri, the frequent customer.

"You need to pay me" Jisoo just piped up out of no where and Lisa's eyebrows rose quizically

"For what?"

"For ruining my chance to go to that DC movie!"

"You are not even a DC fan! It is called Justice League! And it's not my fault if you were too busy gossipping about other people love life that you didn't make it to the cinema" Lisa fixed her eyes on the chicken patty on the flat stove. She flip it over.

"Yeah..just because I wasn't a fan doesn't mean it's not your fault that you got me hook in your little tea party"

"It's not tea party, Seulgi and I were just planning to make a surprise for Rosè."

"By getting her a boyfriend for her birthday? Sure...give me a boy on my birthday too!"

The shop bell rang, Lisa glance at the person who just came in. Oh..right. It's Mr.Oh.

"Speaking of the devil..." she smirked at her boss's annoyed face

"He's not my boyfriend"

"But he's so into you...anyone with eyes could tell" Lisa wave at Mr.Oh. He smile back..and Lisa spot his blushing face when he saw her boss.

 He work as a math teacher at her school. Nope..not her Calculas class...he thought freshman. She got a decent grade from his class. But surely Mr.Do will not be as kind as Mr.Oh

 

"You should take his order"

"Why can't you?"

"Uh..I kind of have a handful here" she point at the grilling stove

"I wish I could fire you"

"Nope. You love me..and you know it"

"Oh..a new guy will come in..so just tell him to restock the stuffs in the back. When I finish taking orders I'll talk to him"

"Noted!"

Jisoo gave one last dashing smile before she went to Mr.Oh table.

Lisa put the chicken on the ready plate and called Dahyun to came and pick the order.

Dahyun is going to the same school. She is cute and bubbly...but she is a beast of baseball player. 

Dahyun already landed herself as a player for college...full scholarship of course.

"Table3 and the other one is no.7"

"Thanks! Peupeu" Dahyun used her nickname cause they are pretty close.

"No prob sweeties" 

"Hi!"

Lisa almost drop the tong in her hand.

"You scared me to death!" She exclaimed...breathless.

"I am sorry.." he looks frightened too. 

Wide eyes and sort of being intimidated by her words, the boy looks so tiny in the store uniform.

'Mark'  she read his name tag.

"Mark...right?" He nod enthusiastically

"Yes...Mark..Mark Lee...I will be working here from now on..please take care of me" he bow deeply

"Nope...none of that. Nice seeing you here"

"Uh...thanks" he looks so awkward

"Can you restock the stuffs on the shelf in the fridge back store?" She point tonthe shelf first...then to the door where it led to the freeze room.

"I can do that"

"Thank you so much...you take your time okay? We actually have to instruct you first but we kinda busy right now. So...don't stress yourself alright?"

"Ah..yeah" 

"I am Lisa by the way..."

"Um..okay Lisa-ssi'

"Just Lisa...." 

They went on with their task after that and finally got a break when most of the customers went back to their class or work.

"Oh..guys.This is cutie here is Mark. He went to JYGSM too!"

"Hi!" Mark smile awkwardly.

"Aww...he's cute" Dahyun gush like a mother cooing over her newborn babe.

"Yo! Bro...what's up" Junhoe raised his hand fornthe boy to clap. He's our delivery guy...who mostly paid on chicken instead of actual money.

"Don't scare the poor boy too much..I had to run along. Some weird said our order get mixup...I had to fix it" Jisoo give us a thumb up. 

I saw Mr.Oh who has been linger..rose from the table and pipe up "Let me drive you?"

He sounds so unsure.

Jisoo just raise her eyebrows. She is intimidating to him. 

 

BUT YOU CAN'T GIVE UP MR.OH! 

"But don't you have class?"

"He has an hour gap" she said...and quickly cover .

If she was still in his class Mr.Oh would probably give her detention

"Yes...I have spare time. Besides you'll need a car to load the stuffs right?"

Yasss...you had her there Mr.Oh. 

"Alright..Thank you for this.I really owe me big time"

 

Us three watch them left...

I can't drop my smirk....I am such a best wing person.

"That is magnificent" Dahyun whispered

"Hell yeah.." I smirked back at her.

"What are you two talking about" Junhoe look lost...and Mark is still observing things.

This is one of those brilliant days. 

 

 

The walk from the bus stop to my house is kind of tiring. I figured it has been a long day after all.

I stop on my step at the sight of people loading stuffs from truck in front of the next door house.

THAT ONE HAUNTING HOUSE

"Omigosh..JENNEHHHHH!!!!"

 

I ran into our house..and stare dumbly at the good looking man chatting happily with my sister.

"Oh...Lisa come here. This is our new neighbor"

I watch him...the man is dressing casually but he has that regal feelings about him. He is tan, warm eyes and charming smile.

Overall this guy is hot. 

"Mr.Kim this is my little sister Lisa."

"Oh..please call me Kai. We are neighbors anyway" 

This dude definitely get real touchy with her sister since the first time. 

 

I don't like him already. ---she saw that look in Kuma's eyes. 

I don't either...he seems weird.--- she thought in her mind.

 

"Hello Mr.Kim Kai" she bow deeply. She is a well manner child...at least that's what she want to show to her sister.

"Ah...My Ten will be attending JYGSM too. I believe he is in yhe same grade as Lisa" Kim Kai still give that dashing smile to her sister nonstop. 

 

"Really?"

"Yes and he dance too...I believe they could be great friends. Actually if it isn't too much I hope that she would help him around onthe first day. Ten is very shy and he can be awkward around...new surroundings" He is sitting way too close. 

"Lisa can you do that?" Jennie smile "You'll get a new neighbor who love to dance like you do!"

....but he is weird unnie...I don't know why but he gives a weird vibe...

 

His Ten is probably weird too...whoever that is to him.

"Alright." I mumbled. Ignoring the protest in my thoughts. It might just be my own imagination and if this guy get too touchy. I believe my sister could defend herself. She takes no crap from anybody. That's why she is able to pull through and raise me all along.

"Great! Tomorrow Ten will pick her up and you two could drive together"

 

"Drive?"

 

"Yes...we have cars"

 

Oh...rich guys suddenly moving into plain neighborhood.

 

This is shady as . 

Kuma as if sensing my mind. Bark once to confirm the suspicion.

 

--------------------

 

 Things are really rush in this chap. 

 But anyway...I introduced Mr.Oh and Jisoo, Kaijen and oc our Snack store crew...Dahyun Mark and Junhoe.

Lisa didn't have telepathy but she and Kuma share mutual understanding. He'll be her sidekick. 

Next chapter...I will have Ten appearance. And maybe Taeyong?