Start Of The Beginning

Once A Past, Twice The Present, Thrice An Future

Jeongyeon’s POV

(PRESENT: 29/12/2021)

I was arranging my suit when a buzzing noise coming from my phone inside my pocket. I picked it up and read the message.

  1. NoJam Jr. To: NoJam Sr. (8:13AM _ 29/12/2021)

‘Jeong, get your slow here! Your wife is freaking strangling me right now! She’s ing having her period!’

I rolled my eyes at the message. My bestfriend is being exaggerated again. I started typing my reply while getting out of my room, walking straight off the house. Before sending it, I locked the main door.

  1. NoJam Sr. To: NoJam Jr. (8:15AM _ 29/12/2021)

‘Bro, for Pete’s sake! My wife’s pregnant so there’s no hellish way she’s in her period. Don’t worry. I’m on my way.’

Fishing out my car keys, I rushed my way to my van. Once inside, I started the engine and drove away to my bestfriend’s house. I received another text but I didn’t mind reading it since I’m driving. A judge should be aware of the law. I pulled over when I’m in front of my midget friend’s house.

“Freaking finally! What the hell’s taking you so long?!” The voice of my bestfriend that’s what welcomed me as her front door opened. “Uh, thank you for letting me in, Chaeng.” I sarcastically replied before making myself in.

“Bunny? I’m here! Where are you?” I called out while ignoring Chaeyoung’s ranting behind me. “Jeong? Honey, I’m in the kitchen.” I followed where my wife’s voice sounded from. I can’t help but to smile when I saw the back of the love of my life. I slowly snake my hand to hug her bulging tummy.

“I told you to hurry up. Why wake up so late?” She calmly asked as her hands held mine. “Sorry. I was a little too busy with work yesterday. Doing those overtime works’ the only way I can have this day-off after all. Will you forgive this ostrich of yours, Nayeonnie?” I said as a matter of fact.

“OK. By the way, little Sena kicked a while ago.” What she said surprised me. “Really?!” I immediately go in front of her and knelt down to caress her tummy.

“Hey, little princess.” I softly said while Nayeon giggled at me. “Say … let’s go?” She asked as I stood up. I just hummed and brushed away some strands of her hair to put it behind her ears. “Please, stop those cheesy and move your lovey-dovey out of my house. We have a reunion to catch up.” Chaeng ruined our moment.

“You’re just jealous since your wife’s with her Japanese es, and not with you and your cozy, worn-out socks scented bed.” I retorted at her while smirking. “Tell that to your wife who’s about to tear my kid’s penguin plushy with her gigantic xylitol front teeth. I repeat, WITH HER TEETH, NOT HER HANDS!” She spat back dramatically.

I suddenly became speechless while looking at my wife, who’s hiding her face behind my back. “Wow.” My simple reply before the three of us finally gets in my car. I drove all the way to our college school … JYP Academy. “We’re here, girls.”

Mina’s POV

“Minari!” I was watching over my son and daughter when one of my Japanese bestfriend, Sana, called out.

“Sanana!” Miyoung and Nami both shouted before dashing into Sana’s embrace while I walked behind. “Kyah~! My two little cuties love their Sanana so much!” My bestfriend chirped as she pinches my twins’ cheeks and noses. “What is it, Sana-chan?”

“Nothing. You’re cub just texted me that she and the grandparents are about to pull up.” She said. “Oh, ok. Thank you. Where’s Dahyun?” My question made her grown. “Now that you asked that … I don’t know. Lemme get my girl for a sec, ok? Tata~!” Sana ran her snake away, leaving me and my kids silent. “Sana-neesan sure is a busy body, Okasan.” Miyoung said while his sister nod in agree.

“Yeah. She always is.” I simply answered. My teenage twins then walked away to look around while I just sat back, waiting for my tiger to show up.

As I look around to reminisce silently for a short while, a pair of hands covered my eyes. I reached out for the culprit’s face and notice the familiar dimples of the person. “Chaenggie.” With that, my sweet small wife takes off her hands and landed a kiss on my crown.

“Yuck! If you’re going to have your little payback, at least, give us a warning. You’re being over dramatic a while ago as if you’re not a sugar-coated fluffball to your wife right now.” Jeongyeon boomed out, making Chaeng groan while I laughed. “Let her be, Jeong. You know, it’s hard to hold her tantrums” I teased which made me received a ‘Seriously?’ look from my wife.

“Ok, gays! Calm your up, the party’s about to start.” Jihyo suddenly appeared somewhere with Momo and Tzuyu behind her.

“Sana and Dahyun’s already at the reserved table for us with the kids.” Momo said which made me gulp all of a sudden. “Please, tell me they’re not kissing or something in front of my kids.” I prayed when a light pat landed on my shoulder.

“Don’t worry. I tied the snake in her seat very tightly. No PDA and SPG are going to happen, I tell you.” Tzuyu reassured and winked. “Thanks, Yoda-ah.” I ruffled her hair as we all walk our way to our table.

“Finally! Hey, gays, mind untying me up?” Sana exclaimed with a hint of desperation. Jeong and Chaeng both rolled their eyes while Dahyun loosen the rope around her. “I just stared at her and nothing more, Mina.” The former eagle rapper said to me, though her smile is hesitating to wide upward. I just sighed as all of us took our sits.

The program started. Our kids are having fun some other circle of friends while the nine of us are busy chatting with each other.

Tzuyu’s POV

“Hah! I never thought rabbits are also descendants of dinosaurs! Face-burn five!” Sana mocked and raised her hand for a high five, which no one actually cared to join at. Chaeng just told us what Nayeon did before Jeong pulled over her house. The couple just snorted while Mina was comforting the overdramatic midgets.

“I can’t believe, you’re actually serious with being our kids’ nanny and babysitter. You really changed up, dude.” Jeong said to Momo.

“I’m still playing my games out there from time to time. I just thought that doing other things is good too. And I am happy with it, like how happy I am to my foods. After all, kids are adorable!” We’re both glad and sad with Momo’s answer. ‘There’s a deep reason for this that only us, her true best buddies, knows.’

“Well, I get laid. At least, three to five times a week, thanks to you!” Chaeyoung blurted out which made us laugh out loud.

“I’m glad on my good service then.” Momo blend into the joke and stood to bow like a servant. “Players can be good, not just in flirting and in bed, but also in taking care of kids in diapers and baby wipes.” I teased and the others almost fell from their sits as they burst to another pit of laughter.

“Gosh, I missed this so much.” Nayeon said once the laugh died down. “Yeah. We all do.” Jihyo replied while the others nodded.

“How about we talk about our past? Like walking back through times before and after we’ve met?” I suddenly suggest which immediately lift up the mood and caught the interest of my best friends.

“Oh, I am so in this one! I remember a lot of our memories back then.” Momo chirped up. “That’s the brightest idea I ever heard that came out from your mouth, my most savage friend. Now, allow me to start telling the legendary life of Minatozaki Sana.” Sana animatedly propped herself while standing over her chair.

“So … where should we start?” Dahyun asked, completely ignoring the ridiculous act of her fiancé, who’s still talking to the air even when none of us is listening to her.

“Well, it all started around me, Nayeon, Sana and Chaeyoung so I guess, let’s begin with our story.” Jeongyeon declared. “Ok. Just promise us that you’ll never fabricate any of them.” Jihyo carefully reminded.

“Of … course, I … will.” Jeong’s sudden pauses made us all look sternly at her. “Ok, ok. FINE! So … let’s begin.”