Chapter 1

Impossible Love

Taehyung just got back from the university when his mother told him to go to his room and take shower as fast as he could. with a puzzled look, he followed his mom's instruction with no argument at all. he thought he's going to ask her later after shower.

After a rather "quick" shower, Taehyung went down to the kitchen to see his mom wearing a beautiful dinner gown and his father wearing a quite expensive suit, sitting at the dining table discussing something.

"are we going somewhere?"

"Taehyungie, go wear your suit. Miss Lee put yours at the living room."

not satisfied when his question was left unanswered, Taehyung asked again.

"are we going somewhere mom? dad?"

"just go put on your suits first. then we will tell you."

sighing, he replied with an "ok" and went to the living room to pick his suit. His mom always bought him new suit even though she knew that Taehyung's going to wear the suit at least thrice a year. he was sure that they're going to a grand formal dinner function or some event considering that his suit was super beautiful. he hated this corporate life. Taehyung was more of a simple boy wanting to live a simple life. But what to do, he wqs born into a wealthy family so here he was. After wearing his suit, he went to his parents to announce that he's done.

"mom, now tell me where are we going?"

They were in the car, he was sitting between his parents, his mom on his left, and his father in his right. Mr. Kwon, their butler was driving silently.

"we are going for a family dinner."

"in this kind of outfit?"

"yes. well, we have surprise. so you just wait and see."

"fine."

Taehyung was still unsatisfied with his mom's response and decided to just sit there silently and waited for the "surprise".

they arrived at a five-star hotel in Gangnam. the hotel had one of the nest restaurant in Korea and it's Mr Kim favorite place to go when he had clients or held formal parties. Three of them walked into th restaurant and were welcomed by the recipient.

"They were waiting for you sir."
"okay thank you"

they? who? were his parents going to set him up for arranged marriage? Taehyung felt weak inside. He's still young, he's only 19 and there were so many things he wanted to do except for getting married. He followed his parents and when they were nearing the table, Taehyung saw the "they" that the recipient mentioned before.

"Omma! Appa!", Taehyung heard a familiar voice from the table. It was Jimin hyung, his brother who ran towards his parents and hugged them.

"I missed both of you so much", Jimin hyung hugged his parents tightly and their mom ruffled his hair. Mrs Kim had tears in her face.

"I missed you so much my baby", their mom hugged his brother tighter. His father had a wide smile on his face too.

Their parents had always love Jimin since they were kids. Jimin was the perfect child of the family. He's intelligent, he aced every exam, he's beautiful, everyone adored him and he always listened to his parents. Taehyung, on the other hand was a rebel one. He didn't really listen to them and sometimes did crazy things. His parents got called by his former high school principal several times for his rebel behavior. He's thought that he's a young guy and there were so many things to do before he settled into a more serious life. He just didn't want to be controlled by his parents. When there were only two of them in the family, they got compared a lot. His parents were being subtle but he knew that they were disappointed with him and wished him to be like his brother. It might be the reason why Taehyung didn't really "like" his brother because of the non-ended comparisons. If not from his parents, his relatives also compared both of them quite a times too.

Taehyung had a small smile on his face. He might not like his brother but he missed him too. Jimin is Taehyung's only older brother. He studied in Japan and decided to stay and work there after he finished his studies. Jimin is now 25 years old man and he still looked beautiful, just like before.

"Hi Taehyung. You're looking as beautiful as before", Jimin hyung hugged him. Taehyung smiled widely still not believing that his brother was with him.

"Likewise, hyung", he smiled at his brother and hugged him tighter.

"ehem"

Taehyung looked at a guy standing next to Jimin. Taehyung didn't even notice that there was another guy there. Jimin smiled at the guy and introduced him to Kim's family.

"mom, dad. This is Jungkook", Jungkook greeted his parents with a smile on his face.

The guy. This Jungkook guy was so ing handsome and hot. His hair was styled nicely, his face was so handsome, he had a scar on his face but it made him looked even more handsome, his dark orbs and his beautiful lips made Taehyung felt things. Jungkook was wearing a body fitted suit and it made his tough arms looked super y. Taehyung was 100% sure that he felt in love with him.

He just had to touch that body and he will find out right away. Damn if this guy was to be arranged to marry him, he will fully accept the guy.

Jimin was about to tell them something when the chef came in to serve their dinner.

"urm, since the food is here, let's sit and have our dinner first"

Everyone sat down and had their dinner served. The food, as expected from the restaurant was the best and everything was delicious. They exchanged some small conversation. Jimin and their parents most of the the time.

Taehyung glanced at the handsome guy and god, he was so hot even while eating. That lips made him feel things. Who is he actually? he suddenly appeared in their family dinner. Is he Jimin's friend when he was studying in Japan? The handsome guy and his hyung were sitting rather close towards each other. He noticed their quick glance towards each other and the exchanged smiles. He had all these wild guesses like is he Jimin hyung's boyfriend? Jimin hyung's friend? but the exchanged look didn't look like bestfriend would do towards each other. He then put all the thoughts aside and continued to eat his food.