Remember When.........

This Can't Be Reality.

Your POV:

Anne and I was at a cafe, eating breakfast. We were trying to think of what to do today but nothing came in our heads.

"I still remember something," Anne took a bite of her waffle, "That when you first came to America, you said that you had a friend here name Minjung." I looked at her with one eyrbrow raised.

"Is she still here? And you still remember her?" She asked me. I shrugged.

"I don't really remember... maybe my parents does." I took a sip of my strawberry smoothie. Anne opened and was about to speak when a guy's voice cut her off.

"Omo!!!! It's ________!" The voice got closer, I quickly turned around and saw Youngmin and Jerk Face with another girl.

"Wow! Hey Youngmin!" I smiled at him.

He patted my head as he sees me and waved. "Good morning!"

"What are you doing here and who's that?" I pointed to the girl with them.

"Oh! This is friend, her name is Minjung." Youngmin introduced her. She smiled and bowed.

"Annyeong _____!" She said. "I've missed you ever since you came to America!"

I didn't know what to say. I don't really remember Minjung.

"Minjung ah~" I finally said a word. "When did we first met?" She looked disappointed but answered.

"Remember the first day of Pre-school?? And you were with Ms.Jung? And she told me to come help you?" She told me.

"OMG! It's YOU!!!!!!!" I jumped happily and hugged her, she happily hugged me back.

"I was a crybaby!" I giggled. That day, we all hanged out together, I introduced them to Anne and we all were talking. Later the twins had to go somewhere so it was only us girls.

"Hey! Remember when we were little?" Minjung started the conversation.

"I might, might not!" I winked. She laughed.

"Well, remember when Youngmin and Kwangmin used to tease us?" She said, I closed my eyes, as she told the story, trying to picture everything.

------------Flashback of Author's POV--------------

"YAH! Come back here!" You were chasing the twins, they were laughing and mehrong at you. Since the whole day, Kwangmin had been teasing you. Saying that your shoes were dirty and you were short. You almost caught them but you then tripped over a rock and fell. You scraped your knee and tears started to falling down your cheeks. Youngmin saw and quickly run towards you. He held his hands out for you to hold it, so he could help you up.

You looked at it but didn't take it, your knee was now bleeding. Luckily, Minjung was there. She saw that happened so she quickly digged in her backpack and got out some bandages. She quickly then bandaged your knee and you finally stopped crying. 

"You're such a cry baby ______ ah...." Kwangmin still teased you. You were about to cry when Youngmin patted your head.

"It's okay! You're not a crybaby, Kwangmin's crazy." He winked and you laughed. You then wiped all of your tears and stood up.

"I'm going home now." You said. Everyone pouted, they wanted you to continue playing, you looked around, but your mom was not there.

"Nevermind then....umma is not here yet." You smiled. Everyone smiled again. You then pulled Youngmin's hand and decided that you wanted to play with him alone.

"Want to play Cinderella?" You asked. He slightly nodded and you smiled happily.

"How do we play that?" He asked. You then took his hands and held them.

"Like this." You said and........................

(ENOUGH FLASHBACK! ;D)

---------------End of Flashback-------------

"Those days were so fun." Minjung ended the story. You nodded, smiling, remembering how childish you all was. But why is Kwangmin so mean now?

______________________________________________________________________________________________

Hello! I know it's a short and boring chapter, but I still hope you enjoy! (:

Kekek~ will update soon!♥

Ppyong! (:

I love writing your past with the twins... ♥