Meet The ADORABLE, Minwoo!

This Can't Be Reality.

Your POV:

"Wah _____ ah!!!! We always meet!!!!" I suddenly felt someone hugging me from the back. I turned around and saw Kwangmin. What the FUDGE?! My eyes were wide and I was shocked.

"JERKFACE!!!!" I yelled. "WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU DOING?!!!" He right away let go of me.

"Stupid! Youngmin made me do that!!!!! >.<" He was a bit red, maybe it was from his anger. I stuck my tongue at him and looked for Youngmin instead.

"YAH! Where's Youngmin oppa?" I asked. He sat down quietly and didn't answer.

"YAH!! JERKFACE! ARE YOU DEAF?!" I shouted now. "You really want me to yell at you in order to have your answer huh?" I added.

"BINGO! I want you to lose your voice so you can't talk anymore! Bahahah! Then you can just SHUT UP!" He said harshly.

"If only I could punch you in the face!" I murmured. He heard it.

"If only I could hit a girl right now!" He sang out loud on purpose. I glared at him and he shot me back with a deathly glared. I quickly then looked away.

"WAH _______!!! WE ALWAYS MEET!!!!!!!!!" A familiar voice said. I looked at the front door and saw Youngmin running towards me, I giggled. NOW it's the REAL Youngmin.

"Oppa, why are you so late?" I asked him. He sighed.

"I had to go pick up my dongsaeng." He pouted.

"Who?" I took a little sip of coffee.

"No Minwoo." He said.

"Who?" I raised an eyebrow.

"Nae hyung?" A voice answered, and a handsome/cute guy entered. He was like a little kid. Minwoo:

(There's a drink on his head!! >.< Cutie!♥)

"Annyeong!" He waved at us all.

"Omo!!! Noona! ARE YOU _______??" Right away he approached me, my eyes were wide and I slowly nodded.

"Omona!!!!" He suddenly hugged me tightly. "Youngmin hyung talked away you all the time! And I really wanted to meet you!!!"

I smiled a little and quickly looked at Youngmin. He was red. He had been talking about me? I thought. I turned back to Minwoo and patted his back.

"So, what had Youngmin been talking about me?" I asked him curiously.

"DON-!" Youngmin said but before he could finished his word, Minwoo blurted out.

"He said how noona was so pretty and cute, he also said that you were clumsy." Minwoo said. I giggled and blushed.

"Really?" I asked, he nodded.

"He described you just like a girl I used to play with in Pre-school, with hyungs." Minwoo said.

"What does she look like?" I asked.

"She was really cute, I really liked her." Minwoo confessed all of the sudden.

"Was she in the same class as you all?" I continued to ask question. Minwoo opened his mouth to answer but Kwangmin jumped in.

"Stupid girl is so curious." Kwangmin said. I glared at him.

"Jerkface shut up, see, I like Minwoo better than you. WAYYYY BETTER!" I mehrong him and turned back to Minwoo, giving him a 'you-can-continue' look and he did. He told you all about the girl.

"And she was in Ms.Jung's class I still remember." Minwoo finally finished describing.

"Omo! When I was in pre-school, I had a teacher named Ms.Jung! And in her class, there was also a dude named Youngmin.!!" I blurted out, saying all the things I remembered. "AND!! We were book buddies on the first day of school!"

"Wow! That's just like Youngmin hyung's past..... he liked that girl really really much. She said her name was Kim ______." Minwoo told me.

"Wow....this world is full of people having the same names..." I said, Youngmin and Minwoo nodded in agreement. Kwangmin however, was playing with his phone, having an expression, showing everyone that he was BORED TO DEATH.

'God, I hate this jerkface!' I screamed in my head.

For the rest of the afternoon, Minwoo and Youngmin and I all talked together. Leaving Kwangmin out....kekekek~ loner!!!! :P

 

Youngmin's POV:

Wow! I can't believe that ______ has the same past as the girl I liked in pre-school. Wow.... I can't believe this world is just..full of people having the same past? Hahah!

I hope I'll meet that _____ girl in the past soon.......

 

 


Hey guys! I hope you like this chapter! This morning I wrote some of it, but didn't finish. But now I've finally finished!

I just want to tell you guys something. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR SUBBING AND READING! I have 14 subbies already!! (:

*Jumps* Happy Lunar New Year!!♥ It's the year of the dragon...which is me!!!!!!!! ---------> Dragon <-----------------

ME!!!!

Enjoy this update!!♥

Also, sorry I couldn't update the other fanfics on my other account and stuff...tomorrow there's school :/

Enjoy and be sure to comment! Ppyong!♥