Thief?

Fear

It’s just another day in donghae’s apartement. The owner itself found spacing around in the kitchen,while mumbling inchorect words and pull his hair like a crazy person he is. No donghae not crazy he just ING INSANE. 


Why? You want to know why? 


Well blame his ert side. He just stole a kiss – a fckng kiss- from he’s beautiful 18 years bestfriend who crashed in his bed again –for the gazillion times.


Right. Donghae not crazy. He is just whipped. How can he resist the temptation to kiss the blond when he found hyukjae, still snuggle to his chest and pouting unconsiously and donghae there.... he just want to kiss the plump lips and taste how it feels. 


The problem is, donghae want to taste it more. Donghae, being the emotional donghae last night, after the thought of loving hyukjae, start to craving more. 


“i’m so ing done” donghae give up is rationality, sit on the chair while rub his face. Okay if his feels craving for hyukjae that much. Donghae will follow it. 


“it will okay right? He doesn’t know anyway” donghae said. Standing up, and grabing cold water from his refrigator.


“who doesn’t know?”


“jeez!!! Hyukjae! Stop scaring me will ya?!”

donghae clutch his shirt, heart beat in eratic pace and sweat start to form ih his forehad. ‘he didn’t know,he didn’t know’ donghae keep repeating the words in his heart hoping hyukjae didn’t know his action that morning.


“are u hiding something hae?” hyukjae said. Eyeing the said man that looking  anywhere except him. Suspicious. Hyukjae thought.


“nope” donghae tried to sounds cool.

Pupils shake and he try to not look at hyukjae who has his hair messed up to any direction, hands on hips and gosh- that plump lips just so red and donghae want to feel it again.
‘go away dirty minds’ donghae thought .


“i know you are lying to me. seriously lee donghae i know you since diappers moron” hyukjae rolled his eyes. Feeling hopeless for his friend over there.


“i didn’t lying stupid. Just go wash your face first hyukjae. It’s disgusting!” donghae glare at hyukjae and make his way to the living room, trying to escape from hyukjae before his friend finding his liar. –which donghae didn’t know he is already caught anyway-


“try to fool me hae. I know you are lying though”

hyukjae glaring –rather cute in donghae’s eyes- before make his way to his one and only company that time who now sitting at the couch while playing his phone.


“i’m hungry” the older one between two said and comfortably rest his head on the younger thighs.


“do i look like a refrigator to you” donghae replied the blond one. Placing his phone away on the table donghae look at hyukjae and sugar away the hair that covering the blond’s eyes.


“i’m hungry hae...”  hyukjae whinning. eyes shine bright looking at the younger one. His silent way to make donghae make his wish to come true. And it works everytime. Hyukjae laugh in his mind. And donghae know he can’t ignore him so he stand up, making his way to kitchen before flick the blond forehead. Leaving the blond pout at his action.


“i’m gonna make some sandwich hyukkie. In the mean time please go wash yourself” donghae said while preparing some bread in the kitchen island. Open the fridge and take out some vegetables and meat.


Not caring the older one who still lying in the couch. Legs on the air and soft giggle left his mouth –since he’s watching their favorite cartoon on tv – spongebob.


“lee hyukjae...” 


Donghae raise his voice because he didn’t find any answers and keep focusing chopping and cutting the ingredients for their breakfast.

Not knowing, hyukjae walk to his direction, tug at his shirt and placed a soft kiss on his cheeks


“got it hae hihi” hyukjae said and giggling before make his way out from the kitchen, leaving donghae with his burning cheeks behind.

"God how i survive this?" 

Donghae sigh for the nnth time that day, but smile never leave his lips.