FINAL

Fear

Hyukjae never know this. The feeling that start growings on donghae’s heart whenever he looks to his big doe eyes. Butterfly start to fly inside his stomach, or that shock yet warm and comfortable feeling when hyukjae embrace him. Hyukjae never knew. Because donghae never knew too what he is feeling for the other man. Was it love? 


Donghae start to tremble just the thoughts of it.
‘but...we are both man..and it’s wrong’ he thought. His heart want to admit that he clearly loves hyukjae. But his mind full of thoughts. Thought that scare him. Thought of how the world will hate him, and the thought of hyukjae leaving scare him the most. 


18 years... and i can’t live without him.
Yes, hyukjae and donghae know each other since they were kids. 18 years he spent all his time with the blond.

Hell! he even think that hyukjae is the most closest person than his own family. Hyukjae know him, inside and outside.

Sometimes they’re doesn't need a word to express their feeling. It’s awesome yet he’s afraid bcs how if hyukjae leave him someday?


Donghae didn’t want to think about it right now...
Because one thing for sure, he’ll die if it’s happened.


Donghae sigh,then he mumbled  “let’s see where’s this going”  before he closing his eyes. But, before he drive off to his dreams, he feel a hands sneaked around his waist, together with a head that rest comfortably on top of his chest.


“where?” a sleepy sound asked.


“how many times do i have to tell you hyukjae. Go back to your room” donghae open his eyes, doesn’t care to answer, just to found a pout from the other face.


“but you are so comfortable hae” hyukjae whinned. Didn’t think about donghae’s heart will be outbrust from its ribcage.


“i’m tired to hear that old excuse. Sleep” donghae give up and try to close his eyes again.


“but hae..”


“I said sleep hyukkie” 


“donghae..”


“hmmm”


“i love you” 


“i love you too”

donghae whisper, tightening his embrace and he know that hyukjae heard him because he felt hyukjae smile against his chest before burried his head even deeper.
Deep inside his heart, donghae hope hyukjae loves him the way he loves the blond.