Not so popular. Are you sure?

MIX And Match

FInally, it was Hyungwon's turn. 

Before the PD starts to ask any questions, the members who already know their partners, quickly get their phones from their managers and search up their partners.

Hearing are the comments made by the older members, the three younger members, Hyungwon, I.M and Jooheon, could not wait. 

The three of them:"Faster! We want to know our partners too!" 

All the staffs laughed after hearing the 3 of them.

PD: "okay Hyungwon, what is your type?"

Hyungwon:"okay since you ask, I'll have very precise and exact ideal type, Firstly, I need someone who is younger than me but obviously not a very huge gap between Kihyun's and his partner, probably just a year or two younger than me. Secondly, I need someone who is not so popular. I mean her group can be popular, but I just don't want her to be well known. Lastly, I need someone who has experience in dating or you know have experience in making friends in front of the camera."

All the members were shocked. They all felt that Hyungwon is too exact.

Kihyun:"excuse me! You're not looking for a wife, just a partner."

Hyungwon:"I know!" Well he said that feeling embarassed.

After knowing Hyungwon's ideal type,the staffs quickly arrange the cards in the mysterious box and bring it to Hyungwon.

Hyungwon put his hand in and pulled out a card within seconds. 

Jooheon:"Isn't it too fast? Are you sure?"

Hyungwon:"If she is mean to be, it is. Destiny does not wait."

Rest of the members laughed at Hyungwon, while shaking their heads.

He open up the card, took a peek, making sure no one saw it, and close the card.

He walked up to the staffs and to the camera PD:"are you sure this is not so popular?"

He opened up the card infront of the staffs, and the staffs started laughing. 

He himself can't hold it back but laugh too.

The members quickly get up from their seat and ran to Hyungwon and snatch his card. 

FInally, I.M got the card. 

I.M open the card and read it out loud:"AOA, 5th oldest member"

All the members were shocked.

Shownu: "Wow this is the first senior group we have in MONSTA W"*

Hyungwon shook his head, and cover his reddened cheeks with the card.

Jooheon took the card from him and recalls his ideal type. 

Jooheon:" I think this member will suit his ideal type. Firstly, younger than Hyungwon? Wait.. who are the members younger than Hyungwon?

Minhyuk:"The number "5" does it include the previous member ? "

PD: "There are only 6 members in AOA"

Monsta X members nod their heads.

At the same time, I.M using his phone checking for AOA profile. He was shocked, locks his phone, turn to Jooheon and whispered in his ears. 

Jooheon heard and widen his eyes too, grabbing Hyungwon's hand, pulling him to stand up and push his head down into a ready position for an apology. 

Hyungwon: "what happen?"

Jooheon: "Firstly, as a member of Monsta X, I would like to apologise on behalf on Hyungwon."

Both I.M and Jooheon bowed, and said," Sorry Elvis, Sorry Monbebes, I don't think Hyungwon can participate in the programme."

Hyungwon snatched his card back again from Jooheon and say," Are you crazy? What are the 2 of you doing?"

Jooheon turned to Hyungwon, giving a speechless expression and said,"Do you know who is this? This is Seolhyun from AOA. Do you know how many male groups or male fans dreamed about her?"

After hearing what Jooheon said, all the members could not believe it, 

The kept on questioning Jooheon if this is true, after clarifying from PD, MInhyuk joke about Hyungwon's ideal type. 

MInhyuk:" Well 2 is better than one, she is younger than you, she has experience in dating (referring to ZICO)

The staffs and members all laugh. 

PD:"Do you want to give yourself a chance? Getting to know the senior girl group member?"

Hyungwon could not answer directly, but kept on using the card to block his face. 

I.M:"Hyungwon hyung, give it a try, maybe (Zico) is not her type... maybe you are ?"

After a small discussions with other members, hyungwon finally made his mind up. 

Hyungwon:" Okay, I'll give it a try"

 

*Well I seriously didn't think this chapter has a perfect ending.* 

Monsta W appeared in FInding Soulmates chapter.