The oldest couple

MIX And Match

Finally, the day has come, the 7 members of Monsta X and 7 female partners are finally going to meet. 

The 14 idols are all gathered in the room, 14 of the them with eyemask, a spin wheel, with interactions tags on them.

The female idols and the male idols, are sat in a way where there's a panel in between them so that no one can see any of their partners.

Finally, the first panel was being pulled away, the staffs start with Shownu, they grabbed Shownu's hand and let him spin the wheel, which is named "Wheel of Interaction -WOI)

Shownu spins and the results show"Hold each other hands for 30 seconds"

When the result is announce, both Shownu and Jisoo laughed.

The staffs bring each of their hands to their partner, and Shownu grabbed Jisoo's hand and held for 30 seconds.

After 30 seconds, both separate their hands, and Jisoo is being ask, how she felt.

Jisoo:"His palm is quite wide, the surface seems abit rough,but it's very warm, probably like his personality."

Shownu becomes embarass, and smiled shyly.

The other members were in the room by their side too, but two of them, probably ignoring the rest of the members. But what they didn't know is all the members are clinging at their side.

Finally, the PD gave them a cue, and both of them remove their eyemask at the same time, their eyes met!

Shownu from an "O" shaped mouth to a "U" shaped mouth. 

Seeing how happy Shownu is, Jisoo seems relax, and giving her hands out, asking for a handshake from Shownu.

Shownu receive it and both of them were amazed by each other. 

PD:"Okay, you guys can do that in the future."

Both of them laughed, 

PD: "You guys will be named the oldest couple."

Both of them laughed again, since they are the oldest member of their group.

PD turned to Jisoo, "Do familiarise with your boyfriend, " and turned to Shownu," familiarise with your girlfriend too,"

All Monstax member including other female idols in the room all laughed at the same time, making a huge commotion.

PD: "This is the address that you will have to bring Jisoo to."

The PD hands a card to Shownu, and both of them left. 

 

 

(I'll probably write alot of chapter, since I do not want to neglect any of the member)

Stay tuned.