Revamp the house

MIX And Match

Wonho and Jiae woke up but the houses were quiet, the members of Monsta W and Monsta X have went to visit the elderly that weekend.

Wonho and Jiae woke up, they both made breakfast together at Monsta X dorm, in the midst of making the breakfast, Jiae ask Wonho,"How long have we been living together?"

Wonho paused what he was doing for a while and thought, "A month, I think."

Jiae then move closer to Wonho as she stir the porridge, she nugs Wonho with her arm, "Do you think the couples are close enough?"

Wonho then turn and face Jiae with confusion,"Why?"

Jiae then slowly explain,as she scoop the porridge into the 2 bowls, "Since we have 8 rooms in both houses all together, do you think it's time for us to make so adjustments? Like 2 people a room?" After saying, Jiae smirked at Wonho.

Wonho get it right away ! 

Jiae wants the couple to live not just in one house, but in one room.

Wonho quickly disagree what Jiae is trying to do, Jiae then retorted, and said,"there are cameras in the room."

Wonho give it a thought and agree, and told Jiae that they are going to discuss more after breakfast.

After breakfast, Jiae washes the dishes, and Wonho was playing with his phone and the dining table, like a normal couple will do.

After finishing with the dishes, Jiae went behind Wonho's back and but her arms over his neck. 

Wonho was shock at first but still ask calmly,"What's wrong?"

Jiae then speak softly into Wonho's ear," I need your help to move the furnitures."

Wonho laugh and went JINJIA? Like is  this only the reason why Jiae is so gentle ? HAHA XD

Afterwards the both of them started with first room,the first room has 2 double deck beds, they discuss and Wonho actually ask for help from one of the cameraman.

Wonho and the camera man, actually moved a double deck beds to the living room, leaving a double deck beds in the room, then they continue to separate the 2 beds in the room,  the camera man and Wonho but the beds on the floor flat, side by side, so that it becomes a double bed.

After it become a double bed, Jiae pull out a double bed sheet and change the original bed sheets, and the couple are giving the room to Shownu and Jisoo.

After moving all Shownu and Jisoo stuff into the room, Wonho and the cameraman are totally worn out.

Wonho thought it would be easy at first, but after Jiae told him to continue, he totally regret and shook his head repeatedly.

When he was resting, and drinking water, Jiae brought out DIY stuffs, including a few small rectangular chalk board and a few chalks.

She passed them to Wonho and told him to draw Shownu and Jisoo cartoon characters on to the chalk board.

Wonho then did what JIae asked. 

 

Stay tune XD

Sorry for the late update!

Do comment how I can improve :)