Ch-4

I can hear your voice
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

☆♡☆MARRY CHRISTMAS ☆♡☆

"I will leave the band"Kyungsoo said and with the announcement everyone stopped what  they were doing. Jongin stopped playing his favourite game on his phone,Chen stopped eating his delicious ramen,Sehun stopped playing with his Vivi,Suho stopped telling his joke, Xiumin laugh froze as the funny video kept playing,Baekhyun stopped admiring himself on the mirror.
"What?"Suho spoke first 
"I said im leaving Exo"Kyungsoo said.His chest hurted so much and his tears were building up but he couldn't let them fall..not now.
"Is this a joke?Because if it is its the worst one i have heard"Baekhyun said his face never so serious.
"Im not joking Baekhyun.I have decided."
"Why?"Jongin asked "We were having a good time why did you decide this?"
"I have my own reasons"
"You are leaving Exo whatever reason you should share it with us!"Suho said and he never looked as much as leader as he is now. He suddenly had a heavy shadow on him.He was serious and somehow angry.He was scary.
"I.."
"UUUHUUU!Dont enter the bathroom righ now im warning you!"Chanyeol said entering the room where everyone else was only to stop smiling when he looked how serious everyone was "Who died?"
"Noboday died but Kyungsoo here is leaving exo or at last planning to do so"Suho said and Chanyeol little smile dropped
"What?"he said his voice cracking as he looked at Kyungsoo the last one couldn't look him in the eyes "Kyungsoo look at me!Is it b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter