It's for you

What's that?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Daddy Soonyoung is in his office doing his work when his baby knocked on the door.

"Daddy?"

"Hey princess, what is it?"

Jihoon walked in his daddy's office infront of Soonyoung "I'm bored, daddy." 

"Well.." Soonyoung stood up to get some bond paper, pencils and crayons.

Soonyoung put it on the center table in front of the couch he have in his office with Jihoon following him, "You can draw while I do some of my work there, okay?" He gave Jihoon a small smile and kissed his forehead before walking to his office chair.

"But daddy~ I want you to be with me~"

"You understand that daddy has to work for us right?" Soonyoung said still looking at the paperworks he's doing.

"Pleasy daddy~ Just this once and I promise not to bother you anymore" Jihoon said coming near to Soonyoung's table giving his daddy his pleading eyes.

Soonyoung looked at those eyes, Sigh. Why can't I resist those i'm so ed up

"Fine but you'll behave next time okay?"

"Yay! I promise daddy!" Jihoon hugged his daddy by his neck and Soonyoung doing the same to his baby.

-

Soonyoung is sitting on the floor with Jihoon sitting on his lap with a pacifier in his mouth.

The older boy is using his cellphone because he has nothing to do, Jihoon said that he should not look at his drawing until he was done.

The taller took a peek at what his baby is drawing, "What's that?" 

"Daddy!" The smaller immediately covered what he was drawing when he saw his daddy taking a look 

"Come on baby, I just wanna take a peek~" Soonyoung said pouting at the boy sitting on his lap.

"No daddy! Let me finish first" Jihoon kicked his feet, annoyed that hid d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter