27. This one's pretty long lmao but everything is just facts

ROLEPLAY CONFESSIONS!。( ` Closed for good cus i cant stop going ia hehe 3 was gonna actually plan on doing the final confessions but the password... shes gone.
 
 
// GENERAL CONFESSION
 
 
 
im so glad something like this exists bc i’m about to go awf about how much ive grown frustrated about the rpw. if this is outta line feel free to ignore! but i’ve been bottling this up. i’ve been in a total of 11 roleplays in the past year, which isn’t so bad IG? but i just wish to stick to at least 3. only one problem they keep DYING!! or they are just too intolerable and cliquey! when i join a rp, it must be new or newish because that means everyone is “new” to each other and it’s *slightly* easier to make friends instead of joining an older running roleplay that is just filled with CLIQUES. it because i’ve joined all sorts of different platforms: twitter fb mewe ig. via tumblr AND aff!! a b**** (me) has done it all!!! call me jack of all trades!! i usually stick to mewe and fb as those are just more easier for me. and it’s not like i join, test out the waters for an hour, and then go inactive like MOST people. if i join, im there for the long run until i encounter a problem that just makes the rp unenjoyable for me. nothing upsets me more than when people join a rp but immediately ditch it for a more popular rp! like hello!!! thats how rps DIE!! give small new rps a chance!! i also find it ridiculous when people are like “i need plots and dms :(((“ and i’m like oh hella yeah me too and i message them only to get dropped! and it’s not like i start the convos with “hello how are you?” NO! i give them real bangers SOME REAL ZINGERS!!! i make actual conversations!! keep things going and open ended!! only to get dropped because they are selective! like sorry my fc is not a favorite of yours! but give my lil bub a chance! and those are the SAME people who say “i’m tired of being dropped :((( i want to make conversations :((“ LIKE ?!!?!?!? ok big shot i see u. ( pt 2 of the confession.)SAME ANON!! i’m not even close to being done b, i plan on covering the WHOLE CIRCUMFERENCE! i’m coming at you with 2πr!!! i’m a small to medium rp lover! i love my somewhat close knit rps, i meet the best people in small less popular rps. actuals Facts!! popular large rps?? are pretty okay but i have to search far and wide in the sea of 200+ members for a total of 2 or 3 good noodles. i’m not about to name names or call out rps so ill keep it vague! there is one rp that has become really big over the past month! which is good they got lucky! the admins? sweethearts. they always try their best to get people to not be cliquey (do the people listen? NAH) but GOD THE RPG’s COMMUNITY? awful. but that one single rp has been killing small rps bc these days!! people only care of the length of a mastelist! instead of giving small/medium rps a chance! am i satly?? yes fam!! because these newish/small/medium rps straight up die bc people are too busy hanging out at this one place! they apply at new rps but always ending up going inactive at the small rp bc they prefer the large one. like!!! why even join in the first place if you’re just going to ditch! having 200+ muses is a feat! but that don’t mean s***!! you can have just as much fun at a smaller place!! hell you can talk to as many people at a small place like you could at a large place bc lbr!!! even in a 200+ member rp, you’ll still end up talking to at least 3 people outta the 15 to 30 people you hit up! RIDICULOUS! but hey, 3 is better than nothing and no it’s not realistic to talk to 200+ people BUT THE REASONING IS what is ridiculous! THE REASON BEING THEY ARE SELECTIVE!!! someone could make a post and get 50 reacts but someone else could do the same thing at the same time and get 5~18 reacts??? LIKE?? the selectivity? is REAL! it’s quite ugly and i feel bad for the admins constantly getting flack bc their members are cliquey and face hogging!! it aint the admins fault hun! anyways thank you for coming to my ted talk i’m done confessing my frustration! support your local small rps.

AESTHETE THEMES