176. So called "Friends" (Pretty long confession)

ROLEPLAY CONFESSIONS!。( ` Closed for good cus i cant stop going ia hehe 3 was gonna actually plan on doing the final confessions but the password... shes gone.
 
 
// FACEBOOK CONFESSION
 
 
 
i want to tell a long story about some shady things my “friends” did to me a few years ago. i’ll try to summarize it so it doesn’t become too long. so i had two friends that i thought were close to me. we’ll call them p and s. so i met s first and for a while we were close but then lost contact. i then met them again in a fbrp but suddenly they didnt like me even tho the last time we talked we were fine. i left that rp after they accused me of reporting someone i didnt even know (and i had joined the place AFTER they started getting reported so that accusation was dumb). i later on joined another fbrp and met p. we were good friends at first but then they confessed they liked me and so i gave them a try. i ended up really liking them but one day i told them id go on hiatus bc i was traveling. i logged back on the next day just to check up on p and i saw on the newsfeed that p was in a relationship with their ex. they didn’t even tell me. they told me nothing at all. prior to this, p and s did a lot of messed up things to me that i found out they were behind later on. i will explain what they did. so as i tell what they did, keep in mind i had no idea they were the ones behind it. a fbrp opened and i joined with s. i think i was minghao at the time. i was talking to this wonwoo and i eventually had a crush on him. i think i ended up telling them but they went with their ex instead. moving on, while p and i were still friends we talked about this crazy ex p had. in another fbrp i was in, i thought i found the crazy ex. the person even said they were p’s crazy ex so i blocked them and told p and s and they were like omg wtf. back to the rp i was minghao in, s sent me a message saying “omg what happened to your profile” and i checked and my fb name had changed to snake, my dp and cp were changed to snakes also. i found out i was hacked so i changed my password. after that, my acc got disabled. i later on found out that the people behind those events were p, s, and p’s ex that p got back together with without telling me. i had told them my pass before so they knew it and were able to go on my acc and change everything. they also logged onto my aff and stole my karma points. when i found out, i blocked p. she got mad saying i start stuff over nothing lol. then p left me a message saying i was a snake and blah blah. but tell me how im the snake when i genuinely saw them both as friends even after p left me for their ex without telling me and i was always there for them when they were going through stuff? they were rhe ones who broke my trust and did all of those ed up things to me. p and s, if you read this, please know that i still have a lot of hatred for you both and i hope i never see either of you again.

AESTHETE THEMES