Two

Fill The Blank
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seulgi cannot believe what was just happening. She wipes her sweats that are dripping from her temples. Acting cool has never been Seulgi thing, but she needed to do that. Well, she does not want to make a fool of herself in front of her Irene Bae.

No, this is not a bet, people. As soon as Seulgi walks out from Irene’s class, she freaks out. Seulgi has always been Irene’s lover since she saw the petite girl for the very first time. In her own dream, of course. 

Seulgi still remember how amazed she was with the older girl’s beauty. It was around the first week of Seulgi’s high school life when she encountered Irene in the library.

Library has been Irene’s favorite place in her school, anyway. Reading is one of the Bae’s most favorite things to do. And, watching Irene reads those books has been Seulgi’s favorite thing to do.

Seulgi is amazed by every single thing that Irene does. From the way her lips curve a little bit, to the way Irene frown her forehead when she does not know some certain words. How Irene always be the first one arriving at the class early in the morning, placing the books, taking her earphone from below her desk and closing her eyes, enjoying the loneliness, Seulgi remembers every routine that Irene does. She always stand outside of Irene’s class, peeking from the last window of the class.

A little bit creepy, Seulgi often has that thought. But, that is the only thing she can do.  

The most loyal fan of Pringles, Kang Seulgi, is willingly to give it up for Irene Bae.

 

For the whole day, Seulgi cannot stay still in her desk. She taps her foot or fingers, continuously. She is nervous yet excited at the same time.

When break time comes, Seulgi is heading to her locker when she meets Irene in the hallway. Nah. She is not prepared to act cool yet. So, instead of placing her books in the locker, Seulgi is turning back to her class. Yeah, she is still a coward sometime.

Meanwhile, Irene is trying her best not to attract any kind of attention when she walks down the hallway. Irene is an ordinary girl. Or, she wants to be an ordinary girl. Despite her almost kind of nerdy girl look, few boys and girls always keeping a close look on her. She is, indeed, drop-dead. And her effort not to attract any attention fails. A certain boy, with a blonde hair and cheeky grin, approaches her. Looking so confident like the world is on his palm.

Irene, for sure, knows what is going to happen after this. No, she is not being cocky or full of herself. She just know. Because this often happens. Not every single day, but at least twice or thrice a week. She will be asked to talk in private, there you go, a confession.

And Irene hates it. She could not bring herself to reject someone. She does not have the heart to say that she has no interest at all with them.

It is weird for Irene. Someone, out of nowhere, confess to you. Saying that they like you or worse, love. That is just so absurd for her. How can someone like or love a person when they do not even know each other.

A confession is a burden for her. To the point that she does not want to think about an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter