One

Fill The Blank
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

She is standing at the corner of the class. Books are in her grip. Tight. It is almost like Irene Bae’s life depends on those books. She takes a seat near the window, in the last row. She places her books and takes her glasses off. Tiny red marks can be seen in the bridge of her nose. Maybe she wears it too long when she actually does not really need it.

Irene is such a shy girl. An introvert one you can say. She talks a little, has a few acquaintances, and one and only best friend. Will be introduced later.

Her personality is the only reason why she is taking a seat in the very last row. She wants to be excluded in every-single-thing that happens in class. She finds it to be a burden to be in a new surrounding. Even though it has already been one and a half year of high school life, for her it is still a new and odd surrounding.

Irene is massaging her nose along with a deep and long sigh. She takes a look at the school field through the window. It is her favorite kind of weather. It is not raining nor sunny. Not gloomy nor cloudless.

The sky is full of clouds, with the sun hides behind the clouds. Feeling shy to reveal itself.

Just like Irene Bae.

Her thoughts are wandering. Try to find a way to escape the reality. She takes an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter