My Hero

EunKang stories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

July 14, 2004

Sunghoon's 4th comeback was successful. His beautiful voice bringing life to plain words.
Jiwon has been teasing Sunghoon about the title song, Invisible Greeting.  The introduction sounds like a part of a Chinese song. Every time he hears the song, he can't help but see Bruce Lee and Jackie Chan in his mind. 'He should have asked Jaejin to do a featuring,' Jiwon thought chuckling.
'Where is he by the way?' Jiwon wondered. Sunghoon has been busy the past week.  Again. Whenever he asks what he's doing, the only answer he gets is, "Its a surprise hyung."
"Hmmm...Do you know what big Hoony is up to little Hoony?" Jiwon asks as he scratches the little puppys  chin.
Little Hoony wagged his tail in response.

DJ: next song we have is a digital single from Sechskies' killler smile, Kang Sunghoon titled My Hero!
I believe I need you. Always be it's my life. You're my friend, you're my heart. I never say you, goodbye. Days gone by, always by your side. You always have, uhm, when it gets hard. What happened to me, only you. When I was a small kid, for me who was weak, the one who fought hard. Yeah, like a cartoon. It's just like the protagonist; you were shining in those days.
You are the best friend, now and forever. Till the sun disappear, until that day, always by your side, proudly, you want to stay, the best friend. I'll give you my all. If we are together, there's nothing to fear. The most preci

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter