Little Hoony

EunKang stories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N This has been floating around in my head since we discussed it a few days ago. So I finally decided to write it down. I'm no writer, I'm a manager and an editor. This is the first time I've written anything on my own, please be nice. :)

 

February 2004

It has been weeks since Jiwon has seen or talked to Sunghoon. He misses his baby so much.
Sunghoon has been busy working on his 4th album. He should be too. But his brain and hearts just not cooperating. 
They've both been busy since the disbandment. Releasing albums every year and secretly dating has not been easy. Before the disbandment being together all the time is normal. But since the disbandment, they'd have to be careful. They cannot always be seen together. Going out has been a priviledge. Missing Sunghoon so much makes him wish they didn't disband at all.
Jiwon needs a  distraction from his loneliness. 

As if fate reached out a hand Jiwon's phone suddenly rang.
"Hello? Hoon-ah! You don't know how much I miss you just now!"
"Hyung, I think I felt it that's why I had the urge to go to your house..."
"You're coming here?!" Jiwon's face lit up like a Christmas tree.
"Yup I'm already outside." Sunghoon said with a laugh.
"Wait I'm gonna open the door!!!!"
Jiwon can't stop himself from hugging Sunghoon tight as soon as he opened the door.
"Sunghoon! My baby! I miss you so much!" Raining kisses on Sunghoon's face.
Sunghoon feels guilty he ha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter