If Its Your Last

우리 헤어지자 (Let's Break Up)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Happy Reading^^

Kyungsoo can't breathe. More like, he was choked up by his flooding thought affecting his whole body. He didn't want to believe. Hell, he even wanted to burn it for the sake of denying what he had seen.

But it was real. It hurts him, but god, it was real. It was real and it’s making him hard to breathe. He let out a sob, clutched his phone tightly to his chest. The phone containing the evidence of treachery his ever-loving boyfriend commits.

He knew what was happening. He wasn’t that stupid. But he was, wasn't he? If he wasn't so stupid he wouldn't let this betrayal linger. It was foolish to discard every warning his mind and heart send because he was foolishly in love with this man who couldn’t even love him back fully.

So here they are. Kyungsoo, in his most vulnerable state, and Jongin, is in his most defensive.

"That wasn't real, baby, believe me. Maybe it was photoshoped, you know I could never do it with Baekhyun..."

"Please stop lying to me, Jongin." Kyungsoo’s sobs grew louder. He can't stop himself. Gosh, if he only knew this will be will be their end, he would have never gone through it.

He saw Jongin sighing in annoyance - like he was done with him. Like talking to him was pointless. Like he was just a person not worthy for him to waste his words or of his words.

It hurts.

"Kyungie. Please whoever sent that must’ve wanted to cause a crack between us..." Jongin's voice is rough, a bit hoarse. His gaze is hardened; furrowed brows and narrowed eyes.

Kyungsoo sobs even harder. Oh Jongin... "It wasn't sent to me."

Jongin's face went saggy. He stilled, shoulder tense. "What are you -"

"I took that picture myself, Jongin-ah."

Jongin paled. He star

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter