I Still Love You

Unwanted Separation

Yuri took a cab to a beach. Her beach. His beach. Their beach. she took off her sandals and sat down on the sand, with wind blowing her hair and the sunset changing the colour of the blue sea. Yuri was deep in thoughts, staring blankly at the open sea, just thinking, reminicing the times she had together with Minho right there and then. It was where they first met, where they spent their every month together, and every birthday together.

She looked down and played with the sand, writing letters or drawing pictures was on of the things they do there. As the was playing, she saw "IMY" written on the sand about 2 metres away from her.She looked up and saw Minho staring at her, both in shocked expressions, but brushed it off and gave a smile, being strong. Yuri signaled him to sit beside her. He hesitated a while, but he stood strong and did.

They didn't talk for a good half an hour. Both of them were resisting their tempation of holding each other, as he misses her and she misses him. Yuri, being the strong one, as always, started the conversation

"So how are you?"

"Yeah, I'm okay, I guess. The coffee shop's running good. I made a renovation, displaying my photography. It's more like a cafe now. Yourself? How's that Nichkhun guy?"

"Me, I'm married, but lonely. He's been traveling alot, for the business. I didn't find a reason to accompany him around the world. But when he told me he's going Seoul, something just made me say okay. I guess I missed Seoul too much,"

"You love him?" Minho suddenly asked her looking at her in the eyes, couldn't control his thought and words. Yuri was shocked at his question, and cleared

"Y...y...yes. He's a very caring guy, and an understanding one, too" Yuri looked away and answered insincerely.

"Oh, right" Minho knew she didn't, but he looked away, out to the sea. They remained quiet for another 10 mins, and again, Yuri had to  say something first.

"Well, I guess I'd better get going," Yuri stood up, followed by Minho

"Okay see you around," as he shooked hands with her, feeling her touch for so long.

Yuri turned her back on Minho to start walking, but Minho didn't let go of her hand. Tears start falling down her cheeks. SHe could feel Minho's hand trembling, and hear his sobs from behind her. Minho wanted to let out everything, but he knewshe didn't want him to see her cry.

"Yuri-ah, I miss you, alot. I know I was a jerk towards you that day, and everything was slipping out of my head, I didn't know what I was saying, Yuri-ah. Forgive me Yuri-ah. Yuri, in case you don't know, I still love you, and will always love you,"

It was hard for Minho to do this, crying this hard in front of the girl he loved while saying things that he meant. He slowly let her go, knowing that he couldn't force her to stay, and that she belongs to someone else now. He watched her take her first steps away from him, head bowed down, not saying anything. Minho continued crying and walked the opposite direction, accepting the painful truth, when he felt  someone hug him from the back.

"Minho-ah, I'm sorry. Sorry for doing this to you, hurting you like this. What I said earlier, about me loving him, I lied. I still love you, Choi Minho, and I missed you so much. It hurts me more to hurt you like this. Mianhae, Minho-ya"

He turned around and looked at her in the eyes, missing her touch. He wiped her tears away and kissed her passionately.