The love triangle

Unwanted Separation

The both of them kissed for long. They have mixed feelings, feeling guilty and also feeling relief. Yuri forced herself to break away from the kiss as she felt someone staring at the both of them. She turned her head and saw her husband standing there, crying.

Nobody said anything. Minho didn't want to say anything, Yuri didn't know what to say, and Nichkhun didn't want to hear anything. He turned his back on both of them and ran, ran to somewhere that his heart led him to. Minho gestured to Yuri, telling her to go and chase him as he understood her situation. She gave an apologetic look before chasing after her husband, to a dark ally, where nobody was there.

Nichkhun ran there and found a dead end, and stopped running, didn't want to look back as her knew that Yuri was behind him. He went closer to the wall, and banged his head and punched it, as if it didn't hurt, compared to the pain he's feeling now.

"Yuri, how could you do this to me, I loved you!"

"Khun-ah, I'm sorry. I didn't know that you would get hurt like this. I didn't know that you'd actually love me. I thought you marrying me was just a favour, that's why I kept hesitating on doing it. But Nichkhun-ah, even though I thought you didn't love me, I tried to love you. I tried. But I... I... I didn't know, and I...I just can't. I'm sorr-"

Nichkhun didn't want to hear anymore. He turned around and kissed her on the lips. She returned back the kiss, knowing that it was the right thing to do. She knew she already loved him, but only as a friend. She didn't know that it meant something else to him. But one thing's for sure, that night, the kiss was real. Then to her surprise, Nichkhun was the one who broke away from the kiss this time.

"That Minho guy, you love him? Answer me truthfully" NIchkhun looked at her in the eyes, tears still running down his face

"Y...y..yes,"

"Well then, get back to the hotel safely, and ask him to come to the hotel cafe first thing in the morning tomorrow. You don't wait up for me, okay? If you don't find me anywhere in the room when you wake up, meet me there, too. I have some things to settle tonight,"

"Where are you going?"

"Don't worry about me, now get home safely okay?"

"Okay, "Yuri assured him, while she started walking away from him

"Oh and, Yuri? I love you" Nichkhun confessed to her for the second time, knowing that it'll be the lst time, he'll ever get to say that to him.

The next morning, the three of them were already there, three cups of coffee are already on the table. Yuri sat beside Nichkhun, while Minho sat opposite Nichkhun. There was an awkward silence between the three of them, when suddenly Nichkhun took out his wedding ring, and plced it on Minho's palm, and brought his fingers to a fist, letting him hold it tight.

"What are you doing?" Yuri asked Nichkhun

"I'm giving him back what's rightfully his. He has always been your husband, and forever will be, Yuri-ah"

"Huh? I don't get it. I was married, to you,"

"Remember about a month ago before we got married, you told me to pretend to become Choi Minho. Well, there's something you should know. I have been pretending, up till now. So during the wedding, technically, you got married with Choi Minho," Nichkhun explained, as he watched both their puzzled faces turn into happy faces

"What about the company? Everybody knew how 'Choi Minho' looked like," Minho brought it up, worried.

"That, you don't worry. I have taken responsibility of it. You just continue my work from here. your next meeting would be back there in the states. But don't worry it's in a month's time. So meanwhile just enjoy yourselves, newlyweds. Now if you'd excuse me, I gotta go. I'll see you when I see you. Choi Minho, one more thing. Take care of her for me. So long then, goodbye," Nichkhun explained to them. You could see it in his expression that he's acting strong and held back his emotions while letting go of the business and Yuri, two things that just had became part of his life.