Chapter 6

Special case
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" Kim Jisoo huh? Do you know who i am?" - a beautiful showed up in front of her right the moment she was walking into the hall of the school. It's been one week since Jisoo came here even she tried her hardest to avoid all the unnecessary confrontation from any kind of human in the school even she knew that she has to have contact with all the people around her. She attened more classes now since she wouldn't have to meet up with BTS, which she doesn't know if it is a good thing or not. Since she met them, she could feel that they are actually very nice to her even she has to admit that she doesn't really want to be near them. They are just simply not in the right place or in her world to exact. A punch of rich kids who don't even understand her hardship especially the one named Taehyung. They still have the same project that she tried so hard to avoid him. She always tells him to come when she is at work or not at home so he can take the picture of the plant under the construction of her brother. Right now, just another rich kid was talking to her with the same attitude with him. 

" I'm sorry, I don't" - Jisoo answered truthfully since she barely notice anyone around her that much.

" I'm Irene. Kim Taehyung's fiancee. I've heard that you've been doing the same project as him and he had come to your house along with his friends. I just want to remind you to stay away from him or else you will have the worst days of life here" 

" Worst days of life ... Oh god, a butterfly ? " - Jisoo looked away and chased after the butterfly and totally ignored Irene like the way she always does. To Jisoo, what could be possibly worse more than her life? She doesn't care anyway. 

" Tae, I heard a delicious news today' - Jungkook chirpily said as his eyes glued onto his phone.

" Teehee, your princess has confronted our beauty today" - Jungkook showed Taehyung a picture of the scence this morning. Taehyung rolled his eyes as he looked at Jungkook with digust when he referred Jisoo as their beauty. Whose beauty is she? Not him, definitely not his. But why the hell does Irene have to confront her? She is merely an object to think about. Nothing about that girl means good to Taehyung. He just doesn't really like her. That's all. 

" It's just weird. Irene doesn't really care about things like that. She knew that I would never care about any girl but her" - Taehyung replied as he looked around to his other friends who are busy listening to his conversation with Jungkook.

" It's easy because there is no girl who is much pretty or charming as Jisoo. She must have seen her threat somehow. I mean, Irene is a ing goddess but so is Jisoo" - Jimin said as a matter of fact and all the boys nodded along even the stone Yoongi. 

" She is not that much of a beauty to me. Irene is the best and that's it. End of story" - Taehyung said and stood up from his group friends. He really hates it when Jisoo's

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter