Girls' Like You

♥My Tutor Likes The "Homecoming Queen"!

"Is this really necessary?!" Sooyoung shouted.

"Yes, yes it is." Jonghyun nodded.

"This is just cruel! Cruel and unusual punishment!" Sooyoung shouted as she kicked the mirror. Of course she couldn't see him through the mirror, but he could.

"I feel like I'm at at juvie, being locked up in the interrogation room." Sooyoung glared.

"Juvie? What'd you do?" Jonghyun quickly asked.

"Nothing serious," she told him as she counted it off of her fingers. "Jaywalking, graffiti, thief, break in, fights-"

"You are such a delinquent." Jonghyun sighed.

"Why thank you," Sooyoung flashed a grin before punching the metal door, leaving a fist size dent. "Let me out!"

Jonghyun calmly watched her. "I have to help you pass English."

"I don't care! Let me out you kidnapping bastard!" Sooyoung screamed.

"How about we make this a game? I teach you a English phrase, you get it right; you get to ask me any question." Jonghyun spoke.

Sooyoung continued to glare.

"Alright, here we go." Jonghyun stared. "Food."

"What about it?" Sooyoung asked.

"What does it mean in hangul?"

"Bab," Sooyoung answered.

"And in English?"

"Food, nutrients that goes inside our body system." Sooyoung sighed.

"Good, good, you know your science too, something less to worry about. Okay next is-"

"Ahahahaha," Sooyoung raised one finger up with a smile. "I get to ask you a question if I remember you saying."

"Alright, lay it on me." Jonghyun spoke as he unscrewed a bottle of water and begin to drink it.

"Are you a ?" Sooyoung smiled devilishly.

Jonghyun spitted the water out.

"What?!" he shouted.

"Oh you know, have you ever had se-"

"No no! No need to say the S- word!!" Jonghyun continued to shout.

"Ah, you have ears." Sooyoung nodded.

"No I do not!" Jonghyun glared. "I had plenty of...that.:

"Plenty? Oh wow."

"Wait, that didn't come out right-"

"Nope, it did." Sooyoung smiled. "Next problem!"

Jonghyun sighed,

"The term their and there. When you say someone is their, you use their with an I, but when you are talking about a place; than you use there with an R."

"Their equal peeps, there equals place. Got it." Sooyoung nodded. "When did you lose your i-"

"SHUT UP!!" Jonghyun shouted.

"Your not that older than me so I guessed soon?" Sooyoung giggled.

"Would you please stop asking me about my life?" Jonghyun asked.

"But it was getting fun~!" Sooyoung whinned.

"Girls' like you, seriously." Jonghyun shooked his head.

"Girls' like me what?" Sooyoung crossed her arms across her chest.

"Annoy me," Jonghyun answered. "Girls' like you don't respect others privacy and thinks everything is just fun and game."

"For your information, this world is full of girls' like me," Sooyoung told him, now annoyed herself as well. "Guys like girls' like us."

"Not me,"

"Oh yeah? Than what kind of girls' do you like?" Sooyoung asked.

"Homecoming Queen," he told her without any hesitation.

Sooyoung laughed as Jonghyun opened the door and entered the room.

"Of course you do," Sooyoung laughed. "Guys like you have only one type; cookie-cutter wannabe princesses."

"What's so amusing?" Jonghyun asked as he stood in front of her with his hands stuffed in his pockets.

"Everything," Sooyoung continued to giggle.

"I like girls' who are homecoming type, so what? They are beautiful, sweet, intelligent, loyal, polite, and matured." Jonghyun told her.

"You do know you just described a mother Golden Retriever right?" Sooyoung tried to hold in her laughters.

Jonghyun glared, his temper rising.

"A person with those personality against yours is very unique." Jonghyun stared. "You have no intelligence what so ever, no respect, no manner, your rude, childish, no beauty and your just filled with bitterness."

Sooyoung's cheeks becamed red as the blood rushed up.

She had a really short temper and Jonghyun was just pushing it.

"Yah!!" she screamed. Jonghyun stayed calm.

"What about you?!" she jabbed her finger against his chest, emphasizing her words. "You think your better? Your just. A. Snob. With. A. Rude. Attitude.!!!"

"Stop stabbing me with your finger." Jonghyun told her as he backed away.

"Why. Don't. You. Make. Me?!" Sooyoung jabbed.

Jonghyun quickly grabbed her hand and twisted her arm behind her.

Sooyoung cried out as she elbowed his stomach and kicked him on the shin.

Jonghyun quickly recovered as he twined his leg with Sooyoung's and tripped her, pinning her on the table.

"Knock it off!" Jonghyun glared.

Sooyoung was paralyzed.

Up close, he was really cute.

He smelled good, he had an amazing brown eyes.

Sooyoung quickly shook her head.

"Let me go you meat head!" Sooyoung shouted before heading him.

"Ow!" Jonghyun winced before picking her up and threw her over his shoulder.

"Let me down!" Sooyoung shouted as Jonghyun carried her out of the room and down the stairs.

"Yahh!!" Sooyoung shouted.

"Shut up." Jonghyun rolled his eyes as he slapped her on the .

"Oi!" Sooyoung yelped. "That's a ual harassment!"

"Whatever." Jonghyun spoke as they entered Sooyoung's house.

"Do I want to know?" Sooyoung's father asked as he stopped with his paper work in one hand and the phone on the other.

"Discipline." Jonghyun grinned.

Sooyoung's father nodded. "Carry on."

Jonghyun nodded as he walked up the stairs to Sooyoung's room. Sooyoung's mouth gaped opened.

"Appa!!" Sooyoung shouted.

"I'm on the phone!" he shouted, waving a banana on the hand where he held the phone moments ago.

"That's a BANANA!" Sooyoung shouted.

"So are you!" he shouted back as Jonghyun shut the door.

He threw her on the bed and Sooyoung glared and started to throw a fit.

"Stop throwing tantrums and start learning!" Jonghyun shouted.

"How can I learn anything when your yelling at me half the time!!!" she screamed.

"Don't you raise your voice at me!" he shouted back.

"Ooooh, I'm scared what are you gunna do, tell my daddy?" she threw her pillow at him headfirst.

"Yah!! Do you wonna die!?" he threw the pillow back at her.

"Are you gunna kill me? Geez, Jonghyun that brings out your inner self so much!" she threw another.

"Yah Choi Sooyoung!!" Jonghyun shouted when the pillow messed up his hair.

How many pillows did she have?? Jonghyun thought.

Sooyoung stuck out her tongue in  a immature way.

"Your so immature!" he told her as he slow inched toward her with the pillow in his hand.

"Yada yada," Sooyoung rolled her eyes as she backed away. "Whatever."

Taking one more step Jonghyun swung the pillow but missed when Sooyoung moved her body back.

"Haha, missed!" she laughed.

"Look out!" Jonghyun told her when Sooyoung lost her balance and felled.

"Get me out!!" Sooyoung told him but Jonghyun just stood laughing his lung out.

"It's not funny!!" Sooyoung glared.

"Yes it is," Jonghyun laughed. "Hah~ I think our session has ended see you tomorrow."

Jonghyun picked up his bag laughing.

"Hey! Your just gunna leave me like this?!" Sooyoung shouted.

"Yah, pretty much!" Jonghyun laughed as he left.

"YAH!!!!" Sooyoung screamed from her place inside her laundry basket where she was practically stuck until someone got her out.

"I HATE YOU!!!!!!!!"

======================================================

Comment please :D [Subscribe if you haven't and support!!]

Sorry if my "attempt" English lesson .