My Tutor, Kim Jonghyun

♥My Tutor Likes The "Homecoming Queen"!

Key:
Black = Regular
Orange = English
__________________________________________________________________________________

"I don't like you," she told him as she stared at him straight in the eyes.

"Good, I'm not here to be your friend, I'm here to help you pass your English." he told her as he walked passed her and entered her room.

"I didn't invite you in," she told him.

"Let's start with the basic, introduction, you must at least know how to introduce yourself," he ignored her. "Hello my name is Jonghyun, what's your name?"

She just stared at him with a expressionless face.

"Well?" Jonghyun asked.

"Well what?"

"Did you eve understand what I just said?"

"What point of 'I don't get English' did you not understand when my dad hired you?" she rolled her eyes.

"Don't be giving me any attitude little girl," Jonghyun told her.

"I'm not a little girl, I have a name ya know." she glared.

"Well why don't you tell me than," Jonghyun crossed his arms and help up one finger before she could open hermouth. "In English."

"I really, really don't like you." she glared.

"'I' means yourself like 'Je' in Korean." he told her as he sighed. "When your telling people something you use 'I', please tell me you at least know the alphabet."

"Aro," she rolled her eyes.

"Good, now aside from 'I' is 'myself', which explains like 'I', you use 'myself' for such like 'by myself'. 'My' also means 'I' when your introducing yourself, you use..."

"'My'?"

"Exactly," Jonghyun nodded.

Slowly, she sat down.

"Now, 'name' is what you say before saying your name."

"So it's like -if I added what I learned in class before skipping-is 'Hello, my name is Sooyoung.'?"

"Perfect," Jonghyun nodded. "So now we know each others name."

"Whatever,"

This is Sooyoung, your average high school juvie, more or less. Some say she's a bully, some say she's a gangster, but really? She's the most sweetest person at school.

"Yahhhhh!!!" Sooyoung shouted.

"You were so chubby," Jonghyun stared at her baby pictures in display and stiffled his laughter.

And this is Jonghyun, a first year college student still deciding his major.

Oh yeah, and his tutoring English to Sooyoung.

It's going to easy.

"Give it baaaaaack!!!!!" Sooyoung lunged at him.

"No," he told her in monotone as he ran.

A delinquent high schooler and cold yet smartass college student sociating for 3 weeks?

Yeah, this is definaly not going to be easy.

________________________________________

"Morning best friend!" Hongki smiled as Sooyoung stepped out of her house with her uniform on and her bag over her shoulder.

Sooyoung took a step back as Hongki lunged for a hug but failed.

"Nice try blondie," Sooyoung flicked him on the forehead. "Whatcha listening to?"

Taking one ear bug out, Hongki handed it to her.

As soon as Sooyoung inserted it in her ear she dropped her face.

 

"Really?" Sooyoung handed the ear bud back.

"What you got something against Secret?" Hongki stared at her hard.

"Nah I'm straight, just saying I didn't know you listen to them."

"Yeah, well I do sometimes." he told her as he turned it off. "How was your tutoring thing go?"

Sooyoung's fingers curled as a low growled came from inside .

"It was TERRIBLE!!!!" Sooyoung shouted. "It was going good at first but than ugh! Apprently I wasn't paying enough attention so he tied me up on the chair and made me listen to englis hphrases for hours!!"

"Hah-wait, he? Your tutor is a guy?" Hongki asked.

"Yeah, Kim Jonghyun." Sooyoung glared ahead as they walked.

"I can pretty much guess that you hate his guts." Hongki nodded.

"Ya think?" Sooyoung rolled her eyes.

"So, do you wonna catch a movie later?" Hongki asked as they got near the entrance of the school.

Few students' kept distance from the two.

Just by looking at them showed that they do not follow the rule at all.

Sooyoung had her skirt pulled up above her knee with her oscks rolled dow, her shirt was untucked with the sleeves rolled up. Her long brown hair was straghtened wit ha chestnut highlighted strange.

Hongki had his pants sagging a little with his collar shirt untucked and few buttons undone at the top, his tie was pulled loose and the collar of his shirt was rolled up. He had his ear buds onto the side of his shoulder, his blonde hair stood out as well as his silver ear piercing and not to mention several rings on his fingers.

"Can't, my tutor is coming again." Sooyoung sighed.

"Woah, woah," Hongki stopped in front of the gate as students raned in.

"Since when does Choi Sooyoung listens to others but herself?"

"She doesn't." Sooyoung told him as she pulled out a stick of gum from her bag, unwrap it and than threw it inside .

"Sounds like she is," Hongki raised one eyebrow.

Sooyoung raised her eyebrows, "Fine, I'll go to the movies than."

Hongki smiled as they turned and jumped back startled.

"Out of dress code! AGAIN!" the administrator with a ruler and whistle shouted.

Sooyoung threw her arm over Hongki's shoulder as they smiled.

"Mr. Park, do we have to go through this again? You and I both know that me and my partner in crime here will never, ever, follow the dress code." Sooyoung spoke and Hongki nodded.

"I will NEVER STOP!" Mr. Park shouted at their faces, making Sooyoung and Hongki-not to mention the students around them-flinch.

"Well sir," Sooyoung gently tapped his shoulder with a sigh.

"Good luck with that!" Hong tapped him before he and Sooyoung raned inside.

"YAHHHH!!!!!" Mr. Park screamed.

_______________________________________________

"I am so goingto win!"

Sooyoung and Hongki sat on the window like some other students as they ate their lunch.

Sooyoung  munched on her kimbab as she rolled her eyes at Jeesica Jung and her sister Krystal.

They were just so...perky.

"Ahhh, Homecoming month," Hongki spoke as he dranked his coke. "I wonder whose going to win this year."

"Why bother guessing when you can definatly see whose going to win." Sooyoung spoke.

"Are you running?" Hongki asked.

"Hell no, beside juniors arn't allowed to run for Queen remember."

"Au contrair ma belle, Jessica complained to the dean saying it'd be too easy for her to just run against seniors so apprently junior's are running too." Hongki explained.

"I don't care, I'm not running. Homecoming is so sterotypical, only the pretty rich preppy es win this." Sooyoung spoke as he jumped down ad grabbed her lunch before walking away.

She watched Jessica and her friends' giggling.

They made her sik so bad that she wanted to puke all over them.

Unscrewing her water bottle, Sooyoung yawned as she lifted her arms to stretch as she passed Jessica, spilling her water all over her.

Jessica screamed as Sooyoung closed the bottle.

"Oops, my bad." Sooyoung spoke with a monotone.

Jessica glared and Sooyoung laughed, staring at the drenched Jung elder.

"Your so immature!" Jessica shouted.

"And you make me wonna puke but you don't see me complaining." Sooyoung rolled her eyes as she walked away.

After she was on the roof, Sooyoung sighed.

Why was she so cruel?

Sooyoung stretch her arms after throwing her lunch away.

She leaned on the railing, staring out.

She's been like this as long as she could remember.

In actuality, she's not like this.

She's really sweets but to others, she's a fricken gangster.

"Umma," Sooyoung stared at the sky. "Why am I like this?"

Sooyoung felt the end of her eyes moisting.

"I don't want to be mean..."

She wished her mother was with her, giving her any advice that could help her, improve her; but her mother has left her side vacant for 10 years now.

_______________________________________________________

Sooyoung did a happy dance inside her head.

She wasn't on the cleaning duty once again.

Everyday everyone picks out a paper from inside a bucket to choose 2 people for classroom cleaning duty; and once again Sooyoung escaped.

She picked up her bag and met up with Hongki to catch a movie when he stepped out when Hongki and Sooyoung reached the school gate.

Girls' stopped and drolled over him, but to Sooyoung he was just another sterotypical-used-to-be-preppy-all-mighty-high-school-graduate-jock.

"I knew you were about to skip out our session like your dad would say," he spoke.

"Whose he?" Hongki asked.

Sooyoung glared, "My tutor, Kim Jonghyun."

========================================

Comment and subscribe if you haven't :)