PART II

A Fan girl's Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mina woke up earlier than usual. Today is the day they’ll come to their new school so she needs to get ready fast and tour the school herself before her friends. After wearing a pair of casual clothing Mina decided to wear a hoodie and a sunglass to avoid attention.

She left a note on the fridge to let her friends know her whereabouts and also to bring her uniform. Their new school is just 5 blocks away from their dorm so she could walk. As expected when she got there only the school guard is there, she showed her student ID she got beforehand and entered the school freely.

She was just roaming around the school when she saw a beautiful lady walk by. She followed her and saw her enter a room and it seems old. She contemplated to herself whether she should go inside or not. After a solid 10 minutes she entered and noticed that the girl is picking some trash.

“Students are not allowed here.”               

 But she’s there and it’s obvious that she’s also a student. She’s too pretty to become some cleaner.

“Why are you here then?”

That sounded so cocky and Mina wanted to take that back. “I’m the Student Council President,” the beautiful lady. “Still a student.” What the heck is wrong with her? Why did she sound sarcastic, she ain’t supposed to sound like this!

“I was ordered by Mr. Park to clean this place.” Mina knew she’s testing the girl’s patience and so she decided to help her. “You should have said it earlier,” Mina said and began moving some furniture around the room.

“What are you doing?”

“Helping you.”

The two quietly did their task and sometimes Mina would hear Tzuyu hum some random songs from time to time. Their peaceful job was cut off when someone called her. It’s Momo so she immediately answered it.

“Where are you right now?”

“I’m just somewhere.”

“Sana wanted to know if you’re causing any trouble.”

“I’m not causing any trouble.”

“Well that’s good but you need to meet with us now. Our meeting with Mr. Park is 9 AM”

“I don’t want to join you.”

“You know that the management wouldn’t like that.”

“Fine, I’ll be there in fifteen minutes,”

“I left your clothes at your locker, you still remember where it is right?”

“Yeah, Imma just change clothes now.”

“Bye Minaring!”

“Bye, Momoring, I’ll call you again when I’m ready.”

I sighed and groaned. I want to be with this pretty lady more but duty calls. I shoved my phone inside my pocket before deciding to say farewell to my new found crush.

“Am gonna go now, some other duty calls for me,” Mina said to Tzuyu. It was silent again for a while and when Mina realized that the lady will not say anything back she decided to go.

But then the lady spoke and said, “Thank you for your help.”

“No problem, especially when I’m helping a pretty lady like you.”

_____

Mina saw her again after that and found out her name is Chou Tzuyu a senior from class 3-1. She’s the Student Council President. Mina continued to adore Tzuyu after learning what the other has been through the past few years. She left Taiwan at a very young age to pursue her dreams and currently lives alone. She excels in her academic life though which is something to be proud of.

Mina didn’t hide her admiration to Tzuyu from her best friends and so the other two would often about it. Although they don’t forget to tease Sana too since the other has been flirting with Dahyun since the first time they met each other.

“Minaring, we’re gonna spend the night on Tzuyu’s apartment wanna tag along?” Chaeyoung asked one afternoon while after she practiced some song using her guitar. “Sure,” Mina replied with a gentle smile and continued practicing.

“Hey Mina once you’re done just put the music sheets in my locker,” Tzuyu told her. Tzuyu’s going to a Council Meeting so she’s excused for the next 3 classes. Although she will always remember what Tzuyu told her once before.

“People get jealous of us because we are legit to skip classes but they never thought of how much we loathe it. It’s too boring, you have to be very formal and sit there while listening to the teachers order you around.”

Not soon after Tzuyu left their next teacher came in and so she decided to put back Tzuyu’s music sheets inside her locker. Mina knew Tzuyu rarely lock her locker so she’s free to open it anytime. After she put back Tzuyu’s music sheets she felt a cold shiver ran through her body. Tzuyu’s locker is filled with a bunch of Sana’s picture from their debut up to her most recent pictures and one of it is a picture of Sana sleeping on her desk, it’s obvious that Tzuyu herself took it.

She told Sana about what she found out. Sana didn’t seem to be surprise though, it’s one of the reasons why Dahyun never flirt back with her anyway. Dahyun can never break hurt Tzuyu especially that she really adores Sana.

Mina sighed and didn’t know what to do. Should she just help Tzuyu to get Sana or should she use this knowledge to take advances on Tzuyu? She’s torn in between but then Tzuyu answered it for her.

“I’d save Sana first. I ladore her so I’d save her.”

Mina tried to crack a smile after hearing Tzuyu’s answer. “O-okay,” she bowed her head and focused instead on the glass of milk in front of her.

“Hey, I told you----“

“It’s settled then. I’ll help you to get Sana’s heart.”

Let’s pretend Mina didn’t hear a part of her heart shatter. Let’s pretend Mina didn’t cry to sleep that night. Let’s pretend that Mina is fine with everything that’s bound to happen next.

_____

“You are mad to do this Mina!” Momo scolded Mina after she learned what Mina decided for herself. “But I want her to be happy!” It was her first time to scream and it’s all because of Tzuyu. “You know Sana likes Dahyun! You’d make everything ed up if you continue this,” Momo said after she r

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter