PART I

A Fan girl's Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Dahyun-ah she’s so pretty. Look at her chubby cheeks and pouty lips. I so love her!” Tzuyu dreamily said while looking at the picture of her bias in J-Trinity. Dahyun and Chaeyoung are used to Tzuyu being like this every single day at school. Tzuyu will brag about how pretty her idol is, how adorable she is and how perfect she is.

“Just focus on your lunch Tzuyu so we could get back early,” Dahyun changed the topic. “No, I must preach about her beauty!” Tzuyu argued. Dahyun and Chaeyoung face-palmed at this. When did their friend became so stupid? As far as they know Tzuyu is one of the smartest in their department.

“Chou Tzuyu, you are crazy,” Chaeyoung commented with a sigh. “Maybe I am, maybe I’m not. Although I am sure of one thing Minatozaki Sana owns my heart,” Tzuyu dreamily said and both Chae and Dahyun wanted to throw up all the food they consumed earlier.

_____

It was another boring day at JYP High School but not for Tzuyu.

“GUYSSSSS!” Tzuyu excitedly said to her friends once she sat on their table. “What is it Tzuyu?” Dahyun asked obviously not wanting to pay any attention to what Tzuyu has to stay. “Since I am the Student Council President, I have the right to know who enters our school and leaves the school, right?” Tzuyu asked which Chae and Dubu simply nodded to.

“Guess who I found out just transferred?”

“J-Trinity?” Chaeng answered without much thought to it although this made Tzuyu quiet. “How did you know?” Tzuyu asked. Chaeng’s eyes widened after she realized what’s happening. “What the hell!? I guessed it right?” Chaeng exclaimed. Chaeyoung is also a fan of the group but not as devoted as Tzuyu.

“They transferred here?” Dahyun asked to Tzuyu. “Yes they did and Mr. Park personally asked me to give them a tour around the school!” Tzuyu excitedly replied. She’d finally get to see her idols every day and if luck is on her side she could share some classes with her idols, specifically Sana.

“Well that’s nice for the both of you,” Dahyun cheered on them. Although it’s pretty obvious that she’s not really fond of the group. “It really is!” Tzuyu beamed with enthusiasm. “When are they coming?” Chaeng asked, suddenly sounding lively unlike earlier.

“They’ll be finishing their promotions this week and so they are expected to come a week after,” Tzuyu answered. “We need to do something to welcome them,” Chaeng said and Tzuyu agreed. The two planned a way to welcome their idols while Dahyun quietly observe them.

_____

Tzuyu went to school earlier than usual. She needs to prepare the old music room for the three new idols since it was specially requested by Mr. Park, the Arts and Music Department Director, to reserve it for them. She wanted to ask help from her council but she was told not to tell anyone about J-Trinity’s arrival, although she really need to tell it to her friends.

She sighed after seeing how messy and impossible to clean the room is. She cheered on herself before proceeding to clean it. She started off by collecting the trash laying around on the floor. The people who last used the room obviously didn’t do any cleaning before they transferred to the new one and Tzuyu was able to collect all sorts of trash, she was disgusted when she saw a used neatly hidden at the hinges of the door.

Tzuyu stopped midway when she heard the door open. “Students are not allowed here,” Tzuyu said even though she didn’t see who’s at the door. “Why are you here then?” The person replied. Tzuyu completely stop to face the person. She didn’t see the person’s face clearly because she’s wearing some sunglasses and a hoodie.

The girl’s inside why does she have to wear sunglasses?

“I’m the Student Council President.”

“Still a student,” the person sarcastically said. Tzuyu winced at this remark, no one has ever tried to disrespect her. “I was ordered by Mr. Park to clean the place,” Tzuyu tried her best to sound calm. “You should have said it earlier,” the person shrugged and started organizing stuff inside the room.

“What are you doing?” Tzuyu asked with confusion. “Helping you,” the person replied. Tzuyu sighed and let the person do what she wants to do. The person is obviously stubborn and Tzuyu can’t do anything about it.

After 30 minutes of silence, except when they have to move furniture and instruments, and cleaning, the two are almost done. The “hoodie person” as Tzuyu labeled the intruder suddenly received a call.

“I’m just somewhere. I’m not causing any trouble. I don’t want to join you. Fine, I’ll be there in fifteen minutes. Yeah, Imma just change clothes now. Bye, Momoring, I’ll call you again when I’m ready.” The person sighed and groaned before putting her phone inside her pocket.

“Am gonna go now, some other duty calls for me,” the hoodie person said to Tzuyu. She doesn’t know how she’ll respond back but the girl did help her anyway so it’s just rightful to say her gratitude, she would’ve been there up until noon without her help.

“Thank you for your help.”

“No problem, especially when I’m helping a pretty lady like you.”

The hoodie person showed her a gummy smile that looks so familiar and she would’ve lie if she said that it didn’t start a riot of butterflies inside her tummy.

_____

Tzuyu rushed to the Director’s office. She took a nap at the music room after cleaning it and she would’ve slept until evening if Dahyun didn’t call her. She looked at her wristwatch and saw that it’s already 8:30 AM and classes start at exactly 9, same time of her supposedly appointment with Mr. Park and J-Trinity.

She’s panting when she reached the director’s office. She made sure she look presentable before going inside with a bright smile. “Good morning Mr. Park!” She greeted with enthusiasm although it’s kind of forced since she’s really nervous to meet her idols.

“Good

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter