Chidori

Itsuki Uchiha

I heard the sound of water dripping, I opened my eyes and it was a dark,cold place. “I had to do this” a voice said, that voice was familiar then I saw the same girl from my dreams come out of the dark. “You will soon regain your memories” she said. “When the 2 great stars cross, the world will fall into darkness.Only the one chosen by the light can illuminate a world engulfed in darkness”. Those words seemed very familiar, then I woke up. I walked slowly out of the tent and I saw Asuna sitting on the hill. I climbed on top and sat next to her, “Got no sleep?” I asked and she replied “Yeah I had a dream”. “What type of dream?” I asked her and she replied “In my dream my mother is burning and my dad is trying to put out the fire, the fire is black and is not going out.”. “Not going out and black? That is the Amaterasu” I said. She put her head on my shoulder and started leaning on me. She said “I am happy I met you Itsuki” and I replied “Same”. We sat there for sometime and she slept, the stars were beautiful in the sky and I wished this moment could last forever. In sometime I didn't even realize I fell asleep, happy that I had no dream again. I heard a voice slowly “Itsuki, Itsuki” trying to wake me up , I think. It was Asuna, “Itsuki let's go train and become stronger!” she said and I got up. I told my dad we were going to train and he said “Both of you try to master change in nature, Asuna once you master fire nature your chakra will feel hot and Itsuki once you master it sparks will come out of your chakra. You can make shadow clones and make each of them train so it will take less time to train, I will explain later why and Itsuki, tell me about your past dreams later”. Asuna and I walked for sometime into the forest, looking for flat ground and we finally found the perfect place. Shadow clone Jutsu! “Asuna you have to sense the nature in your chakra and try to bring it out, with the sharingan it will be easier since you can control your chakra better”. “Ok thanks Itsuki” she said with a smile. We trained for a long time till sunset but no good luck, I was tired and my chakra was exhausted but Asuna kept on training. I was motivated by her motivation. I gathered all the remaining chakra left in my body and tried it but no luck. “Itsuki let's go to the river, we will try tomorrow also” she said and I said “Ok let's go it's that way”. I pointed in the direction and released my shadow clones. We went in the direction and found the river, my dad was sitting on a rock in the middle of the river. “Hey dad what are you doing?”I asked and he replied “I am channeling chakra in my body”. In a flash my dad came over to me and asked “Did you master it?”. “No not yet, but I think I almost got it” I said and he replied “ shadow clones help because whatever a shadow clone learns, once its released you get all the memory and training”. I understood and was gonna say I got it but Asuna said “Yeah we got it! We will try hard tomorrow”. I told my dad about my dream and did the usual, caught fish and then went to sleep. Two weeks had passed and I haven't had a dream, neither have mastered chakra change of nature. Asuna had mastered it and was training with my dad, when I was thinking about this one of my clone had mastered it! I called back all of my clones and I went to my dad. “Dad, dadd I achieved it!” and my dad said “good job Itsuki rest up and I will teach you this jutsu” then he he weaved sings, I wasn't really paying attention to them and he activated the sharingan. Suddenly lightning started enveloping his arms and he said “This is the chidori made by Kakashi sensei, he made it when he was about your age. Now go and  rest up, I will teach chidori tomorrow actually because Asuna is almost done with learning this jutsu, you go setup camp ”. I went to our usual spot for camp and raised the tents, set up a fireplace and brought fish. I wanted to train my taijutsu to its fullest so I could someday become an accomplished shinobi who can use ninjutsu,genjutsu and taijutsu. Today’s goal was to break the tree down. I tried chopping it with my fist flat but when I thought about it, that would work if you are not strong, which I wasn't. I had an idea, I remembered if you apply chakra to your fist while punching it becomes stronger. Baby steps Itsuki, baby steps I thought to myself, I trained for a while and it was getting dark and cold so I went back. As soon as Asuna saw me her eyes became wider she said “Itsuki,Itsuki look at my new jutsu” and she started weaving hand signs. Fire style! Great dragon flame! And she formed some flame dragons in the air. They were amazing so I said “Asuna this is amazing!” and she replied “Thanks Itsuki! Good luck learning the chidori tomorrow”. The next day when my dad started teaching me the chidori he said “You have to first envelop your hand in chakra” and that's what I did. I showed it to him and he said “Now you have to apply your lightning chakra to your hand instead, make clones so you can learn it faster”. “Itsuki I am gonna train, see you later” she said and I waved my hand to her “Good luck”. I made clones and while I was training, this was hard. We trained for the rest of the day and did the same setup for the nights. This is the first time I had a dream, but I didn't see the girl this time. I saw people, who I think were getting ready for a war. One of them looked like me but older, the second looked like Asuna and the third looked like Noa. I wasn't sure it was us, buy we looked so similar. The person who looked like me had the sharingan in his eyes. Then suddenly I only saw darkness and I asked “What are you showing me or What time are you showing me, or who are you showing me.”. Then a reply came, and it was the girl's voice “I am showing you the future, but not going to say what time”. After that I woke up, it was really early, I went to train for the chidori. I tried a few times and I couldn't do it, my hand burned. I remembered something my friend said “Channel whatever emotion you have the strongest into your jutsu and you might be able to do it”. I tried it, thought of all those moments hate, love,  anger and I realized what my strongest emotion was. I closed my eyes, focusing and slowly applied the chakra nature to my hand and suddenly lightning engulfed my hands. I tried it out by piercing a tree and my hand went clean through without any splinters on my arm. “So you have finally mastered it” a familiar voice came from behind. I whirled around and saw father, he was congratulating me. Suddenly I sensed some other people among us. I sensed 5 people’s presence including dads and mine 3 of which we didn't know whos were. With my kunai I went into a defensive stance, guarding my most vital areas. The question was, who is gonna strike first? They all deactivated their cloaks. Based on their appearance, I inferred they were from Kumogakure. I made the first strike and went for the short chubby man. He immediately used substitution jutsu, and reappeared in the air. I reacted fast and smacked him in the air with the back of my kunai. I landed on the ground without getting hurt but he fell on the ground on his back. “Hand over the Uchiha girl, she will be our slave” a short thin man, the look in his eye was as if he was ready to kill. Asuna must not have woke up yet and they don't know that. I made my hand ready for chidori and ran as fast as I could, while I was running I had activated the chidori and once again the lightning engulfed my hands. I pierced it through his body realizing it was only a shadow clone. I looked around me and sensed my dads chakra coming out of the forest, with someone else's chakra. There was a body in his hand, not dead. He tied it up and I realized it was the same guys. I felt like I was forgetting something really important. Then I remembered there was a 3rd person! I rushed towards her tent but I noticed that she had already beat him. “Good Job”