The strange girl

Itsuki Uchiha

A strange sensation woke me up from the Eerie dream I had.  The sunlight coming through the window indicated it was morning.  I got up to look at the horizon, realizing i couldn't remember anything, my name,where am I or who I was! When I looked outside all the memories came flooding down to me. My name is Itsuki Uchiha! In my  dream there was this girl about the same height as me and maybe also about the same age, warning me that there is gonna be a great catastrophe soon. Her eyes had the sharingan but I wasn't so sure it was the sharingan, maybe the mangekyou? But how could she have the sharingan, I was sure that she wasn't older than 13 but at the same time I thought, it maybe isn't the mangekyou either. What could it be?Then I remembered I tried to ask her what her name was,but when i did I went into a flashback,maybe hers. I saw a someone, he had the rinnegan just like my dad but, it never had any tomoe in it.I saw my dad and the 7th hokage also, they were fighting him and i could hear everything , the blood splatting onto the ground the groaning of the almost dead shinobi.Then I remembered the only people I know who had wielded the rinnegan were Kakashi sensei's friend, Obito Uchiha, the sage of six path,My dad and Madara Uchiha. I inferred it was Madara because he fought against my dad and the 7th hokage in the 4th great ninja war .I looked at the clock the small arrow was at five and the small a little beyond 8, i did the math real quick and it was around 5:41 am.Yesterday was a long day I had to go on a mission with my team Mitsu,Noa and my Sensei,Daiko. I tried to sleep but I couldn't, and everytime I did, the same girl was telling me to wake up. I organized all the pieces of my shogi board and I arranged my room, I made sure not to make noise because my sister, Sarada was sleeping in the room next to mine. She is 8 years older than me. The sunshine getting brighter, I read a book called Shinobi Tactics!.1 ½ hours passed really fast.

I heard the doorbell ring and my mom, Sakura told me to get it. I ran really fast feeling the chills of the air. I opened the door and saw a shinobi, just like me. “Hey, is Sasuke around?”he asked me. His voice was gruff and he had the main Jonin attire, A green coat with his headband ties to his head.I replied”My dad is on a mission”.”Ok could you call Sakura then, tell her it's urgent.” I shouted MOM!!SOMEONE IS HERE TO SEE YOU. She came running as fast as she could and told me she’d be back soon. I was really curious so I left a note for Sarada saying that I am going to go hangout with my friends. I left persuing the Jonin and mom. They went into this strange building and the Jonin said he would lead my mom there. They went inside and shut the door with a SLAM. I opened the door a tiny bit and saw a girl in a test tube thingie with water inside I forgot what it was called. I tried going in a little more but i tripped. As soon as they heard me lightning fast they pointed their kunai at me and lord 7th went into kyuubi mode.” I saw that girl in my dream, she was saying that there is going to be a great catastrophe soon” I said. The 7th hokage replied “Strange……. She was saying the same thing when we found her”. “Let me take a look around her looking carefully”. She had green hair check same eyes check and her body was same check. “After that I saw you and dad battling someone else with the rinnegan, I think it was Madara”. “Hopefully this “great catastrophe” isn’t the 10 tails being revived” lord 7th said. SLAM my dad busted in saying

“Hey Naruto(with his accent)I am going to look for Itsuki he has gone missing”.”He’s right here”my mom said.I replied”Yeah dad I am right here”.”So what's going on?” my dad asked.”They found this girl saying that a great catastrophe is going to come soon, and Itsuki says he saw her in his dream and then he saw a flashback of us battling Madara”the 7th hokage replied.”I hope it's not the 10 tails”.”Well she has some type of kekkei genkai and I don't know what it is, let me ask granny tsunade for the book of kekkei genkai known and I will ask Shion to use his reading jutsu”. “Hey Itsuki could you go home and tell Sarada you're ok she is worrying about you”. “K dad see ya later”.  Right in front of my house Sarada was looking very sad so I asked her what  happened. She can running towards me with her kunai so i took defensive positions but she was coming to hug me. “I thought I lost you, I went to your friends and asked but they said you weren't with them”. I replied “Sarada you are overreacting”. As her tears started dripping the temperature dropped”. “Let's go inside Sarada its getting freezing….”. “Yeah come on”. I was going to to tell her about the girl but then my dad just came out of nowhere scaring me almost to death. “Hey Itsuki did you see anything else in that dream of yours?”. “Nope nothing else but I have a feeling that I will in my next one” I said. “Ok then you are coming with me, let me send a shadow clone to tell naruto that you will be away for 2 months. SHADOW CLONE JUTSU”. My dad created a shadow clone and it reached lord 7th.

“This is also a training mission, I am going to teach you how to do some of my main jutsu while we find an ancient artifact. I packed my bag, excited to leave for this training mission. My dad did not take anything with him and told me to leave all the food I took because we were going to survive ourselves. In my bag I had some flashlights,(probably did not need them because my dad could use chidori to light up dark place but whatever), some kunai and other ninja tools I didn't really need anything  else so I wore my headband and told my dad I was ready. We set out on a journey but I don't know why we left at that time, we should have left in the morning. On the way , while we were walking my dad took an abrupt stop.Chidori!. His chidori came and stabbed me in my stomach. Their was a faint smell of blood and it was getting stronger. It hurt a lot and I fell down, but i realized that wasn't pain it was just a feeling and then suddenly my vision flicked and my dad was standing a little far from where I was. I looked to see the place where I got stabbed but there was nothing. “Itsuki your reflexes are not good, that's the first thing you will have to improve.” We walked through the cold weather for uhhh…… about 50 minutes and then my dad said “Let's sleep there for the night”.My dad used Fire style:Tiny flame jutsu! And it started a small camping fire. My dad said “Let's go fishing. We have no fishing rods but we are going to fish with our chakra. You first channel your chakra into your hands and let it reach the fish then you pull using your chakra to. If you can't do it no dinner tonight”. “Ok dad”. My dad had already got a bunch of fish, but meI had gotten none. I tried more than a 100 times(maybe not) but I didn't get any and my chakra was exhausted. I felt something at the back of my head and everything started to go blurry and I fell headfirst into the water. “Itsuki,Itsuki wake up”. “Where am I?”. “You are back at camp,what happened?”. “The last thing i remember is exhausting my chakra trying to catch the fish, must have been because of that,exhausted to much chakra. “Itsuki here take 2”. “Thanks dad, now i can sleep peacefully if I don't have those dreams.”. “I will be strict so you will have to work for it”. “OK dad” I replied. After I ate the yummy fish I went to sleep, my dad was already asleep. Suddenly in my head the girl's voice was saying “Help me…..” .