Chapter 03

Scars of Mind
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Moonbyul’s POV

 

Oh god my head is hurting so bad because the lack of sleep I had recently. I was so nervous for the new semester with new people and new place to be around. I am silently thankful that Hyejin and Wheein will be in the same school with me again. I look at the clock beside me and it’s already 7am. I need to shower quickly or I will missed my train at 9am.

 

 

“Byulyi, are you ready?” oh god mom and her typical question…”of course mom, if not I’m not eating breakfast with you here” she then placed a pancake on my plate “Eat more sweetheart, this will be our last dine before you’re going there” oh god what is wrong with this atmosphere…I’m going to cry while eating my pancake. “Mom..don’t be like this, if you don’t want me to go then I will not go”

 

 

A second later, my shoulder is the victim of the hit. “Don’t be silly Moon Byulyi, you’re going there to make me proud of you with your achievement again. Of course I will not stopping you” she said sadly then continue “only if your dad is here…I will not live alone when you are away”

 

 

“Mom…I’m sorry. I will make you proud of me okay? And about dad, you know we can’t do anything right?” she look at me sadly and I continue “or maybe you should consider of searching new partner or new dad for me hehehe” after that I received another hit from her on the shoulder..well I already prepared for that..

 

 

 

 

We already arrive at the train station between London, King's Cross Station Platform 9¾ and Hogsmeade Station.

 

It is the time to say goodbye to my mom…

 

“Mom, take care of yourself here. Maybe I’m not around but I will always stay in your heart”

 

“Oh my god Moon Byulyi, stop your greasiness please” she chuckled. At least I can see her last smile before I’m going. “My daughter, take care of yourself too. I’m going to miss you a lot. Please eat more, I don’t want to see an anchovies walking to me soon when we meet again. Alright?” I laugh and say “Alright, mom. See you when its holiday”

 

I hug her tightly, never wanna let it go but I had to. I see her tears in the eyes waiting the time for it threated to fall but she quickly make her way out while waving to me with an excuse of her meeting at the ministry of wizard today.

 

 

 

 

 

Solar’s POV

There is a freaking traffic jam on our way to train station. My house is quite far and we have to wake up early but this situation isn’t helping at all.

 

“Mom, are we late? What if I missed the train? Oh my god!”

 

“Calm down yongsun ah, we are not…so behave please. I need to focus on the road instead of your babbling”

 

After arriving I search for the platform with my mom but there is no such a place named platform 9¾. This is weird? I ask my mom who seems as clueless as me “Mom, where is the place? Are we lost? Or we stop at the wrong station?”

 

“I honestly don’t know yongsun ah, let me ask the security guard and the information counter” and then my mom left me alone at the bench between the plaform 9 and 10.

 

After a few

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter