three

sxftsxhxn
Please log in to read the full chapter

3

[ In photo: Two fingers between lips gently pressed down. Only the lower half of the face is seen, a bit of neck, the lightest sheen of spit coating the fingers. ]

# #lips #fingers

Posted 5 years ago – 110 notes

 

___

 

“This one’s self-explanatory,” Jongin says, and Sehun laughs, because, oh, of course he can tell that that’s Sehun’s lips and Junmyeon’s fingers. After all, Jongin’s seen both body parts up close, tasted those lips against his own and had those fingers deep within him at some point in time. The photo is a little shaky in this post because Junmyeon only had one hand free for his camera and that monster’s heavy, the entire body of it made out of metal, but the blurred edges doesn’t detract from the sensuality of the shot. Sehun thinks Jongin’s going to move on, continue scrolling for more scandalous photos, but then he feels a palm under his chin, fingers digging into his cheeks, and then, Sehun’s made to tilt his head so he’s looking at Jongin.

“Yes?” His voice comes out a little breathless but he can’t help it. He likes being manhandled.

Jongin’s eyes are lidded, lips slightly parted.

“Wanna reenact the scene with me?”

Sehun laughs softly, breath caught in his throat. The sound’s stopped short when Jongin covers his mouth, nudges his lips open with his own full full lips.

“Mmm – Nini –”

“Shh,” Jongin sighs against him, les a little on his upper lip, spit-slick. Already, Sehun can feel his lips taking on that kiss-swollen tingle and then, one of Jongin’s fingers graze his cupid’s bow, rests against the curve of Sehun’s lips. “Open up for me, Sehunnie.”

Sehun parts his lips easily, feels Jongin press his nails against the soft inside of his lower lip, lets the digits be pushed in. He runs his tongue over Jongin’s fingers, starts to coat them with saliva, but before he gets to do more, Jongin presses down on his tongue, holds it firmly against his teeth so Sehun can’t slip the wetness between his fingers like he wants to.

“I said reenact the photo. Not make love to my fingers,” Jongin chides, a twinkle in his eyes. Sehun would reply, but his tongue is kind of caught right now. He tries anyway.

“Nhh ehhh orhh ahh eh nghh nhh erhh –”

Jongin rolls his eyes, withdraws his fingers so Sehun can talk. He has to swallow the spit that’s collected in his mouth before he speaks.

“But that was what I tried to do –”

“Ah, eager, aren’t you?”

Jongin’s words make Sehun’s cheeks hot, but it’s the pleasant kind of buzz under his skin, and Sehun knows that Jongin knows, sees him smiles like he’d noticed before he continues. “I wonder how Junmyeon managed to get a photo that’s even sort of chaste if you were like this back then too.”

Sehun scrunches his nose at him, makes a face.

“He takes a hundred photos and then chooses just one. I got bored halfway.”

The sudden loud laughter that erupts from Jongin’s chest startles Sehun.

“Why am I not surprised?” Jongin asks, voice still tinged with amusement, eyes curved into crescents.

The corners of Sehun’s lips have turned up without him noticing, and he’s lightly punching Jongin, no real strength behind it.

“Because you know us both too well, maybe?”

Jongin laughs again, uses the same still spit-damp fingers to jab Sehun’s cheek.

“Brat.”

Sehun just smiles. Then, holding Jongin’s gaze, he slowly tilts his head until he can Jongin’s wet finger back into his mouth. Jongin makes an amused face, looks like he wants to stop Sehun, but in the end he just leaves it in, turns his attention back to the blog without moving Sehun’s mouth from around his hand.

 

___

 

[ In photo: Bare neck and collarbones against a pale blue background, a prominent Adam’s apple. On otherwise unblemished skin, a set of four dark red hickeys, symmetrically placed along the column of the

Please log in to read the full chapter