two

sxftsxhxn
Please log in to read the full chapter

A/N: For the "tumblr posts" in the fic, I'll link the photo that inspired me but be warned (for this chapter and subsequent ones) that the photos are likely to be , and will be random people who may not look anything like Sehun and may not necessarily be male either, so... if you don't like that kind of thing, don't click on the photos, yeah? I just decided to link them because sometimes a visual aid helps.

 

 

2

[ In photo: The outline of a man sleeping face down, bare shoulder exposed under a striped duvet, features shrouded in shadows. ]

#sensual #bareshoulder #bedroomaesthetics

Posted 5 years ago – 94 notes

 

___

 

Jongin’s started from the oldest post. It’s relatively mild, compared to the newer ones Jongin had scrolled through earlier. There’s nothing to be embarrassed about for this photo in general, if not for the fact that Sehun knows – remembers – what had happened just before Junmyeon had snapped this photo.

“So, I presume this is you,” Jongin says, the back of his hand casually Sehun’s nape as he sips the tea. A shiver runs down Sehun’s spine, and he squirms involuntarily under Jongin’s touch but he doesn’t move away.

“Yeah. It’s me. I mean, Junmyeon’s usually the photographer. You can’t really tell here because Junmyeon makes sure he doesn’t upload photos where my face is clearly seen, but well.” Sehun shrugs, remembers Junmyeon asking for his permission before posting it. He hadn’t known that Junmyeon had made a tumblr called sxftsxhxn back then but in the grand scheme of things, it didn’t really matter what site it was going on. As long as nothing telling was shown, Sehun didn’t mind that his photos were going onto the internet. Snuggling closer to Jongin, Sehun makes himself small so he’ll fit under Jongin’s arm. Jongin shifts to accommodate him between his legs, humming under his breath.

“You had nice shoulders even back then.”

Sehun doesn’t know how to reply to that, so he just rubs his cheek against Jongin’s arm. “Thanks?”

Jongin smiles, presses that curled grin into Sehun’s hair.

“You’re welcome. So what’s the story behind this photo?”

 

___

 

His feels tingly still, the skin too hot and the flesh abused. It’s a good feeling, satisfaction curling in his bones, but now Sehun can’t lie on his back, has to

Please log in to read the full chapter