|Nine|

Love Me, Heal Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I lift Stella from the car seat. I had just driven us to her father's company using the car he had lent me. He had another car stored in the garage and offered it to me to use whenever I liked. Today, I decided it was a good day to visit Sehun since it would be different for us. I've never been here anyways and figured why not make a trip here. Stella clung to my side as I grabbed her diaper bag in the other hand. We made our way to the wide glass doors entering the company. It was pretty much one of the largest company buildings in San Francisco. Or pretty much worldwide. 

At the door, the people seem to have recognized Stella and one of the security guards immediately came to assist me. I smile at him and hand him the diaper bag. One of the assistants helped led us to the elevator. After many flights of floors, the elevator finally pinged and opened. I'm guessing we were on the highest floor since I could see through the glass walls out into the city. Stella seems to be enjoying the view as she brushed her tiny palms against the wall, leaving her fingerprints. I apologized and they laughed as if it wasn't the first time. 

"Sky, luk sky." She squirms at the blue sky and I giggle. 

"You actually said my name," I say cheerfully and she sings my name happily although I was pretty sure she was talking more about the sky and clouds outside.

"Well look who we have here?" I hear his voice and turn to see him standing handsomely in his suit. He smiles at us, his hands in his pockets as he strolls over to us. He suddenly wraps his arms around both me and Stella and leans in to give her a kiss and then one on my cheek. I blush hard and could see the people looking at us. I thought we were taking things undercover but why does he always make things so confusing. I cough and pretend like there was nothing going on.

He seems to have noticed the awkwardness and stares. He grabs Stella and as soon as he turned to face the people, they all turn back quickly like they weren't looking and giving weird stares. I hear a few people whistling a tune and I couldn't help but laugh at how they were trying to act normally. 

I follow him, entering his office. He gestures for me to sit and I do on the black, leather sofa. The office was luxurious like the rest of the building. Except, the walls of his walls weren't glass and more likely for privacy except for the left side of the office which was made of glass. And the view outwards was beautiful. You could see everything. The doors to his office were made of a shiny metal, I'm guessing steel. To be very honest, his office lacked color and life. The only colorful thing right now was Stella and her colorful pink dress that took me forever to slip on her.

Setting Stella on the ground, she walks wobbly behind him, trying to catch up. "Do you want anything? Hot chocolate?" He raises an eyebrow at me and I chuckle. Gosh, he still remembers that I don't drink coffee. "Water is fine," I say and he nods. 

He pushes a few numbers on the phone on his desk and I hear a lady's voice. I'm assuming it is his assistant. 

"A glass of water and a bowl of mixed fruits up to my office." He says in his deep voice making my lower part tingle.

"Coming up Sir." 

"Thank you, Ana." He releases the button. Stella finally settles on one of the couch on the other side. She now manages to climb things and I've learned to always keep an eye on her. She sits comfortably and nods her head side to side, singing a lullaby.

After a few minutes, a young lady enters. She was a beautiful girl with tanned skin. Tiny but walked with confidence. She sets my glass of water on the table and I thank her. She then precedes to Stella and sets the bowl in front of her. Immediately, Stella digs in. Sehun waves his thanks and she exits before closing the door. 

"So..." He says but it sounds more like a y growl. I lift my head up, my eyes meeting his. I swallow. 

"Are we interfering with your work? I just thought it'd be good to come visit you. Well not me of course, Stella. I mean, yeah. Me as well but more so, Stella so it wouldn't look weird. I wouldn't come alone to meet you. Well not without your permission. Umm..." I sigh and close my eyes. "Nevermind. I'm just blabbering again."

I could hear his chuckle which made my cheeks warm up. "And now you're just making fun of me. Typical." I stick my tongue out at him and he smirks. 

"No, you're just cute." He says and comes to sit beside me. He sets his large palm on my knee and gives me a light squeeze. "You could just have said that you brought Stella as an excuse to come see me. I wouldn't argue with that." 

I blush even more and bite my lip to stop myself from giving it away. And it was kind of true. I missed him. A lot. "Well, okay. I do miss you. But just a tiny bit. Like this much," I and raise one of my hand. I close the distance between my thumb and index finger where they were al

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter