Fifth

The Flower In Your Hands
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


At least 4 days had passed ever since Tiffany demanded a divorce from Dongwook. Though she had mentioned about moving out on the same day, she could only settled with staying in a private hotel suite for the moment. Her hotel, to be precise. She didn’t thought it through when she informed him about moving out all of a sudden, all she knew then was that she wanted to get away from him as soon as possible. She hated liars, what more staying with one. She was currently searching for suitable penthouse with the help of Seohyun. They began spending time with each other more often whenever the latter got off from her work. She and Taeyeon too were growing closer, but only through text messages. As much as she wanted to just visit the other girl at her flower shop, she didn’t want to seem too desperate. The latter maybe had mentioned that they were friends, but she still refused to come off strong. She thought she should take it slow, so exchanging text messages is a good start.

Dongwook continuously tried to annoy her with his text messages too. Yesterday, he had sent her a 'Give me a second chance.' and today, he sent her a 'I miss you.'

She found herself bored all the time. Sure she was at her hotel, but it wasn’t like she could do any work. Besides, the hotel wasn’t under her management anymore. She was only the legal owner of it. I wonder if they would like my return.. I’ll think of that later. She thought to herself while carelessly rolling back and forth on the bed with the hotel robe on. I should go out.

Not knowing what else to do, she changed into a dress. She went out from her suite and took the elevator down, her destination was to the hotel’s restaurant. When she was near, she saw Seohyun typically doing her job at the counter. Since the hour was still early, there weren’t too much people around. Just a number enough for other workers to handle. “Joohyun.” She called.

“I told you not to call me that.” Seohyun whined, though her eyes were still fixed to the papers on her counter. Tiffany pouted, sad that the former wasn’t paying full attention to her. “Seo Joohyun-shi.” She called out once again, leaning against the counter with her arms resting on it. The younger between the two sighed and looked up to the lonely girl. She smiled, her eyes soften for the older one. “Yes?” She answered.

“Let’s go grab some tea. Yeah?” Tiffany suggested, her eyes twinkling in excitement. Although, the twinkle almost died down when Seohyun shook her head lightly, “I have to work, unnie.” And Tiffany glared at the younger girl. Why is she so hardworking? Oh my god. She then took off, leaving the younger girl sighing in sympathy. Tiffany wasn’t leaving the restaurant though. Rather, she went inside. She went to where she saw some waitresses and waiters chit-chatting with each other and made her presence visible. Once she was seen, they immediately bowed down to her, not forgetting to include a morning greet. “Do you mind if I borrow Manager Seohyun for awhile?” She asked, smiling lightly at the sight in front of her. 

The workers looked at each other before nodding to Tiffany. “Wouldn’t be a problem, Miss Tiffany!” They replied loudly. She nodded and thanked them briefly. She made her way back to Seohyun, the latter already glaring at her. Smirking proudly, she pulled the younger between them softly by her arm, “Let’s go.”

Seohyun couldn’t refuse, so she sighed for the tenth time and smiled in return. 

Tiffany didn’t know why, but she found herself and Seohyun standing in front of the cafe where she had first met Taeyeon before. She ushered Seohyun to take her step inside, and they took a table by the window. Not long after taking their seats, they were greeted by the same waitress that had took Tiffany’s order before. Still as cheerful as before, Tiffany thought to herself while the waitress was facing her. The waitress had a wide smile plastered on her face, and it warmed Tiffany a little. “Welcome! Would you like to browse the menu first, or place your order now?” The waitress said.

Seohyun answered for her, “We’ll take a look at the menu. Thank you.” Tiffany agreed. The waitress turned to Seohyun and her eyes bulged for a short moment. Tiffany saw how the waitress started fidgeting a little and her eyes wouldn’t stop moving from the table to Seohyun. Tiffany successfully gained the waitress’ attention when she suddenly ordered her coffee and cake. She wanted to laugh at how funny it was when the waitress jumped in shock. Guess someone is swooned by Joohyun.

“I’ll have an iced green tea.” Seohyun continued right after Tiffany made her order. The waitress simply nodded in nervous before stealing another glance at Seohyun, which the latter returned with a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter