Chapter 2

Never Forgive, Never Forget, Never Left

Another day for Kyungsoo to start. Yesterday was his birthday, and as a doctor who serving in an emergency ward got no break to have. He was always on-call for 24/7. He didn't and never have time for his family and his most important person.

Even in his birthday, he just could do a video call with his parents and and family as he need to stay in the hospital for he have a report to do.

He rarely sleep at his own house, on his own fluffy bed full with Pororo plushie. He's a manly doctor with a cute and small heart. Always soft towards cute things. And that is Pororo.

Sometimes he was thinking about how tiring the job was but he do it with a big heart because it his passion, something that he interest in to, something that makes him feel happy when helping people in need. 

Besides, his father also encouraged him to do this work for living. Kyungsoo knew that his father was very sure on whats the best for him. Its already been 3 years since Kyungsoo finish his study, graduate and finished his practical before be a fulltime worker as in a doctor in the hospital.

He didn't expect to be a doctor because he loves music so much before. He once decided to be a singer or maybe a musician  but it all seems impossible for him as in his heart and his mind . . He wants to make his parent proud of him.

He always do love music, and that makes him to keep it as a hobby instead.

His parents always proud of him though, ever since he came to this world . .

"He's gonna be a genius person in the future."

That's the first sentence his father said to him. And Kyungsoo is a genius and clever person. Every stage at school, he managed to get the top place effortlessly.

He's not a nerd also not a jerk.

He knew he have to thank to his parents for raising him and gave him education that he need. 

Thank you . .

He will forever be thankful to his family and to his friends.

"Woii !!"

His colleague doctor came and startled him whilst he was resting in the restroom that created just for the doctor to have some rest.

He met Oh Sehun since they in the same Institute then got placed on duty in the same hospital. Best friend, yes. Definitely his best friend with a big mouth. ((Actually, his lips kinda small.))

"What the fudge Oh Sehun ! You could've get me kill !" Kyungsoo hit Sehun's chest strongly, mouth pouting.

"You're just overreacting, signore. E posso ucciderti da quando ci siamo incontrati la prima volta, se volevo . ." ((And I can kill you since we first met if I wanted to))

Said Sehun mockingly. He once studied in Italy before as his family were working there so they had to move, then need to move back to Korea for Sehun wants to study in his birthplace. 

"Stop that Italia, you jerk. What are you doing here?" Kyungsoo asked.

"Hey, I'm a doctor too and a human. I need to rest because I'm super smart compare to you and—"

A loud smack was given to Sehun's head.

He is so annoying! Kyungsoo shouted mentally.

Kyungsoo got down from his bed as he was resting on the upper bed while Sehun went to the lower one.

"Yeah? Super smart eh? I bet you become super stupid now. ciao per ora amore mio, your oh-so-protege here have a work to do." Kyungsoo hit Sehun's stomach who was laying on the single bed, makes Sehun grunt because of the pain that Kyungsoo gave him.

", Kyungsoo—" Sehun rolling on the bed.

"Bye bye, Jerky jerk." Kyungsoo turned towards the door then he turned the doorknob, he chuckled until . .

"Baby!!" 

"ARGH!" 

Another person came then startled him, makes the person and Sehun laughed their out loud. 

"How dare you?! I hate you! Both of you!!" Kyungsoo burst into anger than make his way back to the Emergency ward.

"W - Wait babe—" He began to get panicked.

"You're gonna die Mister."

"Oh, just shut it!"

He ran towards Kyungsoo, following him from behind . .

"Kyungsoo! Kyungsoo wait—" He got him, pulling him into a warm hug, standing in the middle of the hallway. Some nurse who walked passed by was feeling shy, chuckled with the couple's behaviour and lowered their head.

Hospital couple.

"Let me go, you— Just go!" Kyungsoo was struggling to escape from the tight hug.

"No! I'm not letting you go . . I'm sorry I didn't meant to."

"You just did, Park Chanyeol . . And I thank you for that." Kyungsoo still trying to free himself.

"Happy birthday . ." Chanyeol whispered into Kyungsoo's ear.

"You're late. So, get out of my sight." 

"Oh come on babe ~ You do know I always busy in the VIP place like a piece of ."

Kyungsoo chuckled between the hug. Slowly, Chanyeol pushed him by holding Kyungsoo's shoulder. "I like you when you smile . ." Chanyeol makes his face and inch closer to Kyungsoo's and smile lovingly.

This person . . I don't know how I get to attach with him ever since he work here few months ago. Maybe at the third day he was working here . . He asked me— oh yah. That's it. Can consider that I'm lucky?? Kyungsoo sometimes feel suspicious and doubtful with whatever happen between him and the guy named Park Chanyeol.

"Just that it? Okay, if that so, I should always make a badass face so you could just leave me alone . . Right?"

"Ouch!" Chanyeol pretend to be sick in his chest and hold his chest tightly while his other hands tightened the grip on Kyungsoo's shoulder like his life depends on it.

Kyungsoo snickered then slap Chanyeol's hand away from his narrow shoulder. 

"I hate you." Kyungsoo whispered sternly.

"I love you too . ." Chanyeol whispered softly with his deep voice, then gave a small peck to Kyungsoo's cheek.

"Hey—!" Kyungsoo put his hand onto the place that got hit by the lips.

"Kyung?" Chanyeol then let his hand off the smaller then stand against the wall.

"Hmm?" Kyungsoo hummed in reply.

"We haven't talked to each other in a long time . . I've missed you so badly . ." Chanyeol sighs, laying his head against the white wall.

"Chanyeol-ah, Chanyeol-ah ~ We just met on, like . . last 2 days before."

"Still. I miss you." Chanyeol quickly cut Kyungsoo off then cupped the doctor's face.

"Then . . What do you want me to do?"

Chanyeol let go Kyungsoo's face then shifted to hug Kyungsoo. Kyungsoo is shorter than Chanyeol, like 2 times shorter makes them look cute together. Kyungsoo even need to lift his head to look up towards Chanyeol.

"Lets have a lunch? Together? Both of us?"
Chanyeol wiggling his body while tightened the hug.

"I'll go if I have the free time, okay?" Kyungsoo raised his brows.

"Of cours—"

"Doc!" A nurse called for him.

"Oops. Seems like you have to do a pray for my free time." Kyungsoo smiled sweetly.

"Seems like it." Chanyeol shows his deep dimple.

"I gotta go, Channie ~" With that, Chanyeol let the person go.

"Wait." He pulled Kyungsoo's hand makes Kyungsoo got closer to him, then  . . He gave a small and quick kiss to the other lips.

"See you at lunch . ." Chanyeol whispered between his breath.

With a pink face, he managed a nod then ran to the emergency ward while holding his face.

", Park Chanyeol . ." He cursed under his breath.

BREAK

      At lunch, Kyungsoo once again felt thankful to God for the time that he got. With a slow pace and heavy step, he went to the fancy canteen.

Once he get there, he found Chanyeol waving his hand, motioning Kyungsoo to sit with them. How he felt shock when he saw another person sat with the guy.

"Chanyeol, I thought you said 'both of us' . ." Kyungsoo whispered yet everybody could hear him although its soft.

"Whats the matter, Dr. Do? You really hate us that much?" Suho says with a frown face.

"No hyung! I didn't mean that way . ." Kyungsoo waved his hand in front of Suho.
Suho served in the Pediatric along with Yixing.

"You hurt us, Kyungsoo . ." Sehun fake a sobs.

"I don't care about you! Never." Kyungsoo says firmly.

"Hyung~ look at him. He being bully." Sehun whining towards Xiumin.  

"And?" Xiumin coldly answered.

The others were laughing with their hyung managed to cooperate well with Kyungsoo.

"You two— I'm so pissed." Sehun crossed his arms on his chest.

"Don't treat my Xiu like that, Oh Sehun." Defend Jongdae. They also been together for almost one year.

"He's the one who treat me badly and yet, you defend him?! Wow, Hahaha!" He laughed mockingly.

Suddenly, Yixing came to the the table and joined then in lunch. Quickly, the others stood and bow in respect towards Yixing. "Prof." Greet Suho. Yixing was a professor in Pediatric and have Suho as the doctor.

"Suho love . . Nobody's around, it just us. All of you just call me what you use to call, okay?" Yixing smiled and yeah, another person with a deep dimple.

The others cooed when Yixing called Suho 'love'. They felt a bit cringe yet happy because Yixing know how to make a move as he could dance his well.

Suddenly, Chanyeol giggled then asked Kyungsoo . .

"So . . Hows my fiancée been?" He smiled loving, shifted his seat and facing his fiancée.

Unexpectedly, the atmosphere between those two become tense when Kyungsoo's phone rang.

"Sorry, Channie. I've been busy. Bye ~" Kyungsoo showed his phone in front of Chanyeol's face than ran for his work.

Chanyeol grunts in frustrated. 

"Patient, Chanyeol." Said Yixing, comforting the sad doctor.

"Yes, hyung. I've been patient for as long as I could remember . ." His head fell onto their table and faking a cry.

The others understand his feelings yet they still laugh at him.

***

"Kyungsoo, you sure you don't want me to send you home?" They were at the parking lot, standing and hugging.

"Yes, Channie . . You can, tomorrow. Right now, I have to get to my car." Kyungsoo yawned cutely makes Chanyeol in awe. He always felt grateful to have Kyungsoo as his love, boyfriend, friend and fiancée . .

"You're tired already . ."

"I always feel tired Channie . ." He yawned again.

"Get home safely, baby . ." He pecked on Kyungsoo's cheeks, both side.

"My car is over there, I need to get going . ." Kyungsoo eyelid opened widely.

"Mine is opposite. I'll call later okay?" 

"Okay, bye babe . ." Chanyeol took a glance to Kyungsoo before he walked towards his car.

"Hmm" Kyungsoo was too tired so he just managed to wave at Chanyeol.

Kyungsoo suddenly felt cold down his spine when he realized that he was alone in that big lot. With a second, he was fully awake . . For all of sudden.

When he was about to open his car door, he noticed something . . His eyes suddenly wide opened, again . . He became speechless. His body suddenly numb.

I - Is that a b - blood?! He screamed in his mind.

Slowly with a slow pace , he walked towards the back of his car bonnet. He felt like his heart was about to explode. The beat was quickened.  

"Who's there?!" He shouts.

When he reached the the spot, he gasped . .

"Oh my god !"