Chapter One

Miracle

On a Sunday night, the sky was cleared and full of beautiful shining stars, Li Min and her friends went to the club. Li Min dressed in a black tight dress showing her curvy y body figure, her round face wore a little bit more makeup than usual, lips smack with a bright red lip stick, and her long black silky hair curled and left loose. It was Min Min’s best friend Tian Bao’s 26th birthday, and wanted to go clubbing to test her luck finding a boyfriend. Tian Bao want to get marry before her 27th birthday, and have 3 kids before she turns 30.

The cab stopped in front of a big night club. Min Min walked into the night club’s door and showed her ID to the security guard. She received a white stamp indicating that she is over 21 and can drink alcohol. Min Min walked straight following the path, she looked from left to right for her friends. Finally, she sees Cao Mei, another friend of hers and walked towards the U booth. Tian Bao, Cao Mei, and Min Min went to the same high school and college and received their bachelors in different majors. Out of all three of them Min Min is the youngest by a couple of months.

Ciao Mei stood up from the table and shouted “Min Min! Hurry up, you are late!”

Min Min reached the booth and said “Sorry, my mother wanted me to help her with some other stuff. Where’s Tian Bao? I got her a present.”

“Tian Bao went to do the bathroom. Oh… Here she comes.”

“Min Min, what took you so long?” asked Tian Bao.

“My mother needed help with her stuff, sorry. I got you a present. I hope you like it.” Answered Min Min, and giggles.

“Thank you, lets order some drinks.” Tian Bao said and then wave her hand to catch the waiter’s attention.

The waiter came over to the booth, then asked “Hello, beautiful ladies. What can I get you guys?”

“Please give us three jungle juice cocktails, and one tropical fruit bowl. Thank you.” Ordered Ciao Mei. Jungle juice cocktail is made with fresh fruits that has been soaked in 95 percent alcohol overnight, and mixed with lemon juice when served.

“How much alcohol is in that cocktail? You guys know I can’t take much.” Min Min said with her big round eyes. 0.0

“Oh, come on, you will be fine. It’s my birthday, let’s go all out! Tian Bao said smiling. “You don’t know you might find a darling tonight.”

“But—”

“Min Min, ah. Come on, say no more. Just enjoy it, na? Please?”

“Here you go ladies, three jungle juice cocktails and one tropical fruit bowl. Enjoy.”

The three of them each took one cocktail juice, and cheers for Tian Bao’s birthday. They talked, laughed and constantly order more cocktails and drinks.

“Min Min, I totally forgot. You have an interview tomorrow, don’t you?” Ciao Mei asked.

“Yes, but I will be fine. Appointment is set at 2pm. I’m sure I will enough time to recover.” Min Min answered stuttering a little bit due to the alcohol.

“Let’s go dance. I’m itching to find Mr. Right.” Tian Bao said and walked to the dance floor.

Ciao Mei and Min Min followed Tian Bao into the dance floor. They were all a bit tipsy, dancing and grinding on one another on the outer side of the dance floor. Suddenly, a man came and slide his finger down on the back of Min Min in a ual way, and quickly turned away as Min Min yelled ‘ert’. Min Min turned around to see who it was. She slapped the man, wearing a nice expensive black silk suit, standing behind her.

“What are you doing?” asked the man.

“What are you doing?!” shouted Min Min.

“I was just walking my way to my table, and you suddenly turned to slap me. Now, let me ask. What are you doing?”

“Wow… you are telling me that you completely forgot what you just did? What a nasty man.”

“Miss, I don’t know what you are talking about. But I know that you need to apologize for slapping me.”

“Excuse me? You just touched me and you are demanding me to apologize? You wish! I am reporting you to the police.”

“Ohh..? I’ve touch you? Tell me, what is your name? So I can properly apologize.”

“My name is Li Min. Now, apologize or I will report you. I am serious.”

“Thanks, for telling me your name. Now, Miss Li apolo—”

‘Blargh’ Min Min puked all over the man. Then out on the strange man’s shoulder.

“Min Min! Min Min! Where did you go?” Ciao Mei and Tian Bao was looking for Min Min, when they found her in the arms with a man and some pink orange vomit.

“We are very sorry! We will take her away, here is money for the washing fee.” Tian Bao said and grabbed Min Min off the handsome, tall man’s shoulder.

“No need. Just hurry and take her off from my sight. If tomorrow she asks what happened, tell her I hope we never cross each other’s path again.”

Ciao Mei and Tian Bao looked at each other with big eyes as the man walked away towards the exit. They signed, and regretted making Min Min drink a lot. Carrying Min Min on side, Tian Bao and Ciao Mei said their goodbyes. Tian Bao, pushed Min Min inside the car and drove Min Min home. She explained to Li mama that Min Min was tired after drinking and knock out. She also mentioned not to scold Min Min, because it was Tian Bao’s birthday and she was the one at fault. Li mama is very understanding, and assured Tian Bao not to worry. Li mama wished her a happy birthday, and sent Tian Bao off. Li mama took care of Min Min the whole night.