CH.4

Don't tell me what to do!

Ugh, it wont open! Like hell I want to be locked together with the black demon inside a narrow room. 

Yerin kicked and banged on the door but still wont budge. It seemed that she was the only one who cared and actually wanted to get out. And there's sinb just sitting there watching yerin struggle and played with the basketballs beside her. 

"hey" sinb walked up behind yerin noticing the sudden tension of the girl's body. Yerin gulped and was certain that sinb might smack her, she turned around with a somewhat 'angry' face, not until I smack her first!

Sinb threw something at Yerin's face making her flinch, "huh? this is my scrunchie! where did you..". "it was inside the ball storage cage" She went back to the stacked mats and sat on it. Not noticing the other girl, yerin was bright red and put the scrunchie on her hair, for a second there.. I thought she was gonna do something with me.

Yerin shook away the thoughts and scartched her head, "why are you so carefree? We really need to get out from here..." 

"Just leave it. Eventually Umji will come get us"

"The white princess? You really have it easy huh?"

The two sat in silence in the cramped room filled with sports eqiupment. Yerin played a game in her phone not noticing her battery percentage, the screen flashed recharge and showed 10% remaning. She didnt want to waste all of her battery so she just sat there on top of the benches and waited for the white princess.

It was awfully quiet, Yerin glanced at Sinb to check what she was doing. To her suprise, the black demon was sleeping, how could she sleep at a situation like this?! we might get locked up until morning. Its amazing how she was blushing all over the place but now she's this calm? 

*sigh* Yerin had nothing to do but just watch the black demon sleep, she observed the girl's body and feature. Wow her eyelashes are long. Even her skin is much more beautiful than mine. 

Yerin got up to take a closer look, she leaned in and stared at the sleeping demon right in front of her. 

That's weird... when I see her like this... rather than a black demon she looks like an angl-

"Thank goodness I finally found you... Huh?" Umji barged in the room announcing her arrival, Yerin turned around and nervously looked at the younger girl, "yennie you're here too?". 

Yerin nodded and quickly backed away from Sinb which she began to open her eyes because of the sudden noise. The black demon got up and dusted her clothes, "you're late".

"Mianhae~ This the last place I thought you would be in" Umji flashed her usual smile at the grumpy girl, making her way out of the room. 

The three walked down the hallway not forgetting to close and lock the gym door. Yerin wanted to ask Umji why and how she found her and Sinb in the room since the gym doors was probably locked, "how did you find us in here? And it's quite rare for Sinb to break beyond the curfew time... Besides, her bag is still in the classroom". 

Umji took out several keys from her pocket and showed them off to Yerin, "I snuck in the janitor room, andddd I have Sinb's backpack" she handed the bag to Sinb and smiled at the two. 

What is this telepathy? They really get along very well...

Sinb yanked the bag from umji's hand and glared at Yerin, " both of us has broke with the curfew time, we need to write an apology letter immediately after we return back."  Yerin furrowed her eyebrows after hearing Sinb say something about "apology letter". 

Ugh, as soon as she wakes up, she turns back into the black demon as usual. 

--------------------- 

*Basketball Tournament*

"come on Yerin! Do your best! You don't have much time left" one of yerin's best friend screamed across the gym. "Eunha is right! Cafeteria free meal ticket is on the line!" Sowon, Eunha and Yuju watched the intense game on the bleachers and cheered for Yerin. The game was neck and neck until the opposing team scored a three point followed by a bad pass from one of yerin's teammates, making them steal the ball and do a lay up. 

Minutes later the game was finally done and the referee announced the winner. " the match is over, the winner is class 1-A". 

Yerin and her teammates groaned after hearing that they lost. She went to the benches and chugged her water bottle feeling exhausted, she turned to her three friends and pouted, "sorry we lost" 

Yuju waved and held up a thumbs up telling the girl that it was ok, "but we still finish second". 

Yerin looked over at the chart where the teachers keep track of the classes score. 

Class 1-C: 23 points 

Class 1-D: 21 points  

"we're not far off from first place only by two points" 

"if we win second match of basketball , we might get a big leap over class C" 

Second match... That's Sinb's team and Umji's team... 

Yerin sat on the bleachers wanting to watch the game, looks like there was more people that showed up than yerin's match. 

"Good luck class C!" 

"This match will be interesting... Black and white princess will be facing each other" 

"Wow black princess is amazing! Did you see that lay up" 

Yerin watched the black demon score continuesly dodging class c and passing and shooting. Like yerin's game, it was a neck and neck, mostly because of Umji and Sinb scoring over and over. 

 The girls beside Yerin complimented Umji by saying nice shot or how hot she looked whenever the white princess gets all serious. 

" wow.. Really, she's so cool! Should I go and confess to her?" 

Confess?!

"it seems that the white princess doesn't have any particular relationship with anyone" 

"but doesn't that mean she set a high standard for her girlfriend or boyfriend to be right?" 

Thats right.. of course she would..

-

"sorry sinb, they outrun me again.." Sinb's teammate huffed and gave her an apoligized look. Sinb shook her head and gave the ball to her teammate, "Stick up with your opponent more".

"its a C class win for sure"

"kyaaa! the only strong player that D class has is only the black princess... Not to mention, she's a hottie too"

Yerin gritted her teeth and glared at the two girls beside her, "hey, you dont have to say in that way!". 

"OMG look! The white and black princess are face to face!"

Sinb bounced the ball and walked over to Umji which she has her guard up, "this is quite unusual of you.. to see you really obsess about winning or losing like this." Umji smirked at sinb trying to provoke the girl, "I wonder, did something happen?". Sinb widened her eyes and one milisecond later, umji took the ball out of her hands.

Eunha grabbed sowon's collar and shook it in frustration, "if they score its going to be over!". 

One of sinb's teammates rushed to umji catching her off guard, "GIVE THE BALL TO CLASS D!". Umji attempted to pass to her teammates, but instead it landed on class D's face. 

"Minjuu sprint over to the other side and throw the ball towards the ring!" Sinb yelled and ran to the other side. Minjuu threw the ball landing on sinb's hand as she jumped. 

"woahhh!  An alley oop?!" 

"That was amazing! what is this? The NBA??"

The students on the bleachers screamed and cheered for the two classes. "The match is over.. Class 1-D is the winner. 

Class C: 28

Class D: 29

No way! We actually won! CAFETERIA TICKET IS MINEEE

-------------------------

*After the game*

All of the students in class D went to celebrate their overall win. "Good work everyone! This party is well deserved.." Yerin plopped down next to Eunha and Sowon. Yerin's classmates cheered, feeeling happy and relieved that they won over class C. 

"Lets hear a speech from our MVP! Sinb!"

Sinb glared at Minjuu when he tried to give sinb the mic. Minjuu smiled sheepishly at her, "do you prefer to dance or sing then? hehe"

Sinb stood up and grabbed her things, "im leaving, I dont want to be late for curfew." She looked at yerin, signalling her to go back to the dorms as well.

Everyone look over at the door when suddenly someone barged in their room. 

"as expected, everyone from class D is here"

Yerin's eyes lit up and opened the door for her and some students from class C. "come in umji! what are you guys doing here?". Umji walked in and gave the older girl a smile, "we were thinking throwing a loser party for class C". She looked at sinb, seeing her about to leave the room, "Wait you're going home already?" 

"we have to.. the curfew" Yerin took her stuff also,  frown visible on her face. 

Umji laughed and smiled at the two, "you have to worry about it, I already informed with the dorm that our class is having a special event. So I already requested a special permission to extend the curfew time for one more hour." Yerin clapped and jumped hearing the news, "as expected from dorm leader!"

"how about you sinb? Are you staying?"

"Nope! You're on your own, Im leaving." Sinb left the karaoke room. Yerin eyed the black princess worriedly, "hey.. I'll be right back, That black demon, somehow I feel restless seeing her going back home just like that. Im going to check on her."

She ran outside the store trying to find the girl, She's not here.. this pathway should be the direct path back to the dorm. Yerin walked around at a packed street, well, they are at down town of the city, the most busiest streets and stores ever. 

As she was walking, she bumped into a guy, "Ah.. Im sorry"

"that hurts, you could've broke my bone bone over there"

"hey, isn't that a soumu uniform? You look really grown- up. A second year maybe?"

Yerin tried to walk away from the two guys but one of them got a hold of her wrist, "hey hey! Do you think you could just ignore us like that! Im the one who got injured here."

The two guys carried yerin into an alley way and cornered her, "Let me go!". One of the guys went up to yerin and played with her hair, she swatted the guy's hand away, "I said dont touch me!"

"You came here to play with us, dont act so innocent" 

"You know what.. I really like a high school spirit girl, That must make a tough- cookie like you cry afterward feel really pleasureable" The guy went closer to yerin and ed her blouse. Yerin froze on the spot not knowing what to do, she closed her eyes and thought of something to do, This is really scary, someone stop hi-

"YA! The only one who is allowed to make her cry is me"

Sinb grabbed the boy's arm and clenched it, making him wince and groan in pain. Yerin opened her eyes, "s-sinb?"

"wait your THE sinb? The one who took out a motorcycle gang alone? The legendary black demon!?"

"tsk whats wrong? wanna peice of me?"

"n-no please forgive us!" 

The two guys ran away in a hurry, leaving sinb and yerin alone, "dont run away coward!" Yerin yelled at the two guys feeling confident all of the sudden, well, since sinb is by her side. 

"hey you two! what are you two doing over here? Your highschool students right?" A police man came around the corner hearing yerin's loud screaming. But yerin didnt notice the police man behind her and kept yelling, "Let me get clear with this. I didnt come here to play or anything!!" 

"What a pain..tsk" Sinb carried the older girl over her shoulder, making her startle and lose balance of her body. "wait!"

"just shup" Sinb continued to carry yerin until they were out of the alley way, all of the people were eyes on the both of them, "let go of me! Everyone can see my ! Put me downnnnn!" 

"Stop resisting or else im going to drop you" 

When the black demon is close with me... hy heart start pounding like crazy... why?

-

Finally finding a spot where there is not a lot of people, sinb threw yerin on the ground. "ouch! Can you be a little gentler?". 

"you caused me a lot of trouble back there"

Yerin dusted her clothes off and stood up. She saw sinb walking away, ready to go back to the dorm, "I  only came because I heard screaming"

Could it be.. she came to my rescue or not? Yerin looked down at the thought and shook it off, of course she'll act like that, she doesnt care about.. me

"you know if you go this way.. its closer" Yerin suggested. 

The younger girl kept walking away and decided to ignore yerin's suggestion, "Just go back to the party already". Instead of going back, Yerin went after sinb, still not giving up to bring sinb with her. 

"Everyone is waiting for you too! It wont hurt to go out with everyone time to time right? Dont you feel lonely all by yourself?" Sinb stopped and turned to look at yerin, not her usual intense glare.

What did I just say? You're in serious trouble Jung Yerin!

"Its suppose to be 'PLEASE come back with me' right?" Sinb approached the shaking girl and saw her trip on one of the stairs. "why do I have to say it?"

The black demon squatted down to be at yerin's level, she grabbed her chin making the older girl look up, "didnt you tell me before if I win, you will do anything I'd say?... Now... say it" 

Yerin gulped, "p-please come.. back... with me..." Sinb smirked satisfied by yerin's words, all yerin could do now is watch the black demon like she won a grand price. This is so frustrating!

---------------

*Karaoke bar*

Everyone in the room looked at the door where sinb and yerin entered, making them suprised. "Sinb! Welcome back!"

Yerin grabbed a drink and sat down, feeling much better. She decided to tease sinb a little and lend her a drink, "oops! I forgot you're bad with carbonated drinks. My bad. My bad" 

Sinb's furious glare came back and leaned at the older's ear, "You still dont get it? Im the one who should give orders to you... hmmmm. Should I order you with something humuliating?.. Right here.. right now.." 

By the black demon's words, yerin blushed and stopped teasing the younger. Yuju saw yerin's red face and questioned her, "are you ok yennie? what wrong?". Yerin shook her head and glanced at sinb beside her, acting like she didnt do anything. Well someone did see what happen... Umji smirked at the two and sipped her drink, "Jung Yerin huh.. you're pretty interesting.."

I absolutely wont obey with whatever the black demon tells me to do!

 

 

---------------------------

A/N: 

Hey guys! Another update yayayaya! So all I wanna say is thank you so much for the many upvotes, even though I only have 4 chapters ^-^ Also to the people who subscribed :O Many big thanks to the readers who have time to leave a comment, just to let you know... I do read them even though I dont reply hehe... Thank you for the support and see you at the next chapter! :D

ALSO GFRIEND IS GOING TO MMA :DDDD Make sure to watch them!