CH.2

Don't tell me what to do!

I can't believe this. My first kiss wasn't with the white princess... Why does it have to be her? 

As soon as Yerin arrived at school a lot of students were looking at her, along with some whispers, "that's the girl that got kissed in front of everyone!", "I know!! I heard about it", "hey it's that girl", and many more. 

Yerin faked cried and turned to Yuju, "hey.. Can I stay at your place for today?". Yuju can feel that the girl didn't want to go back to the dorms because of a certain someone, and now most of the school knows about it, "I'm okay with it, you've become quite popul-". 

"Kyaaaaaa!" 

"The white princess looks so cool today... And... The black princess too!" 

Yuju got cut off from the fan girls and fan boys that were screaming their lungs out as soon as Umji and Sinb arrived to school. Apparently, Sinb got hotter because of the little make over that she got and it got most of the students and teachers attention. Yerin widened her eyes after hearing the new nick name that the black demon got, black princess?!!

"She has a different charm compared to the white princess, she's more of the cool type" sowon appearing out of no where with Eunha beside her. Eunha nodded agreeing with the taller girl, "her cool charm is wonderful...". 

How can that jerk, who loves to harass others a princess? You guys called her a demon yesterday, what's with the sudden change? Open your eyes everyone!

Yerin sat down on her chair, still not forgetting that Sinb sits behind her. When she sat down, Sinb kicked her chair making the girl jump, I want to change my sitting place....

"Don't ignore me. You better show your face at the dorm today. Don't you dare run away from me." 

Yerin gulped not wanting to get a 'punishment' again, she sighed and had no choice but to go to the dorm. 

---------------------------

*After School* 

Yuju went up to Yerin waiting for her and the girl to go home together. Yerin walked passed by Yuju like she doesn't know her, "hey did you forget? I thought you're staying at my place today." Yerin felt bad that they had to change plans last minute, "sorry, looks like I have some important stuff to do at the dorms". Yuju smiled weakly at the girl feeling worried, she patted yerin's back trying to comfort the girl, "ok, don't over work yourself". Yerin nodded and parted ways with Yuju.

Yerin went to the dorm and shoe lockers where you get to switch your inside shoes to your outside shoes; vice versa. Surprisingly, Sinb was there too, changing her shoes before going in. Yerin avoided the girl pretending that she wasn't there. Sinb saw her actions and rolled her eyes, "do you really have the guts to ignore me?". 

Yerin went to a nearby white board and took out a marker, seconds later she wrote something for Sinb for her to read: 

Im not talking to you unless you apologize about the kiss!

"you must be misunderstanding" Sinb said making Yerin back off until she hit the wall, Sinb trapped the girl with her arms, "it's you who should apologize. Someone broke the rule cannot be unpunished".

Yerin put her bag up keeping the distance far away as possible from Sinb, "your just a deputy superintendent, I don't need to listen to you"

Sinb backed away still annoyed at the girl for not understanding the rules at the dorm, "I got that position because the dorm leader gave it to me". 

"Why would someone give you that position? Tssk why is the dorm leader skipping out on their work?". 

"You called for me?". Umji pops out next to Yerin, making her stumble at the surprise. "Umji is the dorm leader ".  You gotta be kidding me!

UJ: Today is the cleaning day right? I don't think it's necessary, everything looks new.

SB: Huh? 

YR: *shoves Sinb to the side, rushing to erase the white board* I'm pretty good at cleaning. So just leave everything to me, dorm leader! 

SB: Why don't you weed the courtyard? It can substitute your punishment. 

YR: why are you so..? 

UJ: The courtyard is big, isn't that a little too harsh Sinb-ya? 

SB: is that so? Then- 

YR: No problemo! I'll do it by myself, I'll be easy! 

Yerin ran up to her room to get changed, she passed by three people that seemed to recognize her. "Hey it's the dorm newcomer. The one who was kissed by the deputy superintendent". "She even cut Sinb's hair". "They are gazing towards each other, that somehow pisses me off!". The three girls eyed Yerin from behind watching running up the stairs.  

-----------------------------

Yerin wiped her sweat with the back of her hand and huffed feeling exhausted. After 30 minutes of taking off weeds in the courtyard, Yerin was only done 1/4 of the whole entire thing.  There's no end to this... It's huge. This is one stupid act from me, I hate cleaning! 

"Yerin-ssi!" 

Yerin turned around hearing her name. Her heart skipped a beat when Umji gave her the most sweetest smile anyone could have. Yerin blushed at the sight standing up as Umji was handing her a two canned drinks, "pick whichever you want". 

Yerin picked a drink and sat down with Umji in the shade that the trees are providing. "Thank you for your hard work! I'll have the cider then". She opened her can and took a long sip after letting a sigh out. "You know, Sinb hates carbonated drinks, so she gets mad when I buy them" Umji giggled at the thought. How dare she get mad at the white princess..  "About the kissing , I apologize on Sinb's behalf..". Yerin widened her eyes, "no, you shouldn't apologize, it was her fault...". 

Umji took another sip from the can and placed it on the grass, "Sinb and I are actually childhood friends. I have no idea where the rumour of us being sisters came from. *sigh* That girl is really bad handling people and glares coldly at everyone". Yerin scoffed agreeing with the pretty girl sitting beside her. Umji smiled at Yerin and leaned in, making Yerin blush, "but... Not many people knows this... Sinb is actually a nice person deep down. You'll give her chance right??" Before Yerin could answer, Umji gave her an eye smile giving her a cute nickname, "Yennie ^-^". 

Yerin avoided umji's gaze and looked at her hands, fiddling with them, "you're really a nice person Umji... But everytime I see her, I just want to smack her". Umji pressed her lips together trying not to laugh at her comment. The older girl scratched her head not knowing what to reply to the younger. "I'll try my best.." 

The younger thanked Yerin then stood up. "I don't really have nothing to do right now, shall I give you a hand with this?". Yerin shook her head and took the last gulp before finishing her drink, "no, it's okay. It's my fault I broke the rule, so I'll deal with the punishment". "Umm okay, do your best!". 

Meanwhile... The three girls are looking at the window, watching Umji and Yerin conversing. 

"That new girl, she even gets along with the white princess" 

"Even we don't get that opportunity to get close to the princess often!" 

One of the girls flashed an evil grin looking at her two friends, "say... Should we teach her a painful lesson?". The two smiled with an equall expression and talked about their plan.  

Evening 

Yerin opened the door forcefully making the door hit the wall, she panted and saw Sinb talking with someone. The loud bang of the door caught Sinb's attention and looked at Yerin panting, "I cleared up...* pant* every single of it *pant*". Yerin dropped on the floor wanting to catch her breath . Sinb went to check the courtyard and got impressed by the girl's work. 

SB: You took this whole time? You're slow. 

YR: *groan* cut me some slack! 

SB: Get yourself a proper dinner before the canteen closes. 

YR: what?? 

SB: If I were to score you, this would be 60/100. 

Sinb walked away making the girl follow her. Yerin pushed Sinb making her stumble forward, "I still won't forgive you for the kiss, so you better prepare yourself!". She bolted to the canteen before Sinb can do anything to her. 

"Oh wow! The courtyard looks great now."" The lady cleaning up the dishes said. Sinb looked at the courtyard once again and buried her face into her sweater, "hmph. That girl has really got some guts.". 

 After dinner 

"Yerin-ssi!" Yerin looked at the person that called her name, unfortunately there was three girls standing behind her. Yerin arched her eyebrows and wondered what the girls would ask or tell her. The three smiled innocently greeting the girl, "we're first years like you. I hope we get along". Yerin scrached her nape feeling a bit embaressed, " I hope we can get along too! um.. about the bath...".

"Yes! its easy to get lost at first. We'll show you the way."  

The three girls guided yerin to the baths, before yerin goes in the lady's bath side, one of the girls held her wrist, "The girls' bath is under repair for today." Yerin looked at the paper that was taped to the door:

As for today, the girls bathtub currently is under repair. Please use the men's bath from 8:00pm until 10:00pm.

"we all took a bath already, so you go on ahead" 

"Thank you very much! If you'll excuse me." Yerin thanked the girls then went in the boy's bath. 

After successfully making yerin go inside the boy's bath, the girls took of the sign and smirked, "Heh, she's easy to fool. Show your body to the boys!". They laughed and returned to their perspective rooms. 

--------------------------------------

Yerin tied her hair in a bun and took off her clothes. She went in the bath carefully, trying not to burn herself from the heat. The water helped her relax her tensed muscles, Everyone at the dorms is so nice. Im glad that I can get along with them.

Suddenly, yerin heard the door open and hid half of her face underwater, There's still girls left behind? I dont want to   meet anyone without my make on. She lifted her head up to get a better view of the person, when she saw the person she widened her eyes and sank back down in the water. What is Sinb doing here?! 

Sinb brought a bucket and a mop, along with some dry rags. She put the "no enter"  sign at the front of the bath and took off her hoodie. Right now, she is wearing a black crop top and short shorts. Yerin couldn't hold her breath any longer, she rose up and  in as much air she could hold and submerge again. 

Sinb turned around when she heard the light gasp behind her. She made her way to the bath and checked if anyone was in it. Yerin closed her eyes praying for Sinb to get out of the bathroom, but to her bad luck Sinb was there sitting letting her feet get soaked by the water. 

3

2

1

Yerin  stood up and coughed out water, I... Can't... Breathe... 

Sinb calmly watched the girl as if she knew that someone was in the bath, "what kind of sick joke is this?". The older girl covered her face feeling embarrassed, I'm still !  Feeling.. Dizzy... Yerin slumped at the side of the bath preventing  her from falling in the water.  Sinb rushed to the side helping Yerin up, did she really pass out?  *sigh* 

 Sinb took her sweater and dressed yerin up with it, thankfully the sweater was enough to cover her parts. She carried Yerin bridal style and left the hot room. Yerin blinked multiply times still feeling weak and dizzy, so soft, I want to stay like this forever. 

Sinb passed by the three girls and heard about their conversation: 

"I'd rather die than let a guy see me with no make up" 

"she's so gullible enough to be led into a men's bath" 

Sinb stood there until the girls noticed her presence, "what's the meaning of this? I know all you three, you better stop by the dorm office later on, you got that?" She said in a annoyed voice. The three girls jaw dropped knowing that they are in a serious trouble.

-----------------------

Yerin woke on a bed that's defiently not hers.  She sat up to see where she was and held her head still feeling a mild headache, "what the..?". She looked down and saw a hoddie on her, wait this isn't mine! Her eyes travelled to a person that she despise, "What is this?! Where am I?!". Yerin took the blankets that was properly laying on the bed, "Dont tell me you put this hoddie on me? YOU ERT!". 

Sinb furrowed her eyebrows in confusion and took a water bottle from a mini fridge, "drink this". As Sinb was walking up to Yerin, she held the blanket up to her face and covered it. "you... You saw me right?". Sinb scoffed and stopped to look at the girl covering her face, "Dont give me that crap. Im the one who saw something I didnt want to see. That's my line"

"My face..you saw my face without make up, right? You must think Im different, just a plain simple girl... *sigh* I bet you're enjoying this moment right now."

Sinb pulled the blanket away from Yerin, revealing her bare face, "what are talking about? You are who you are, right? tsk. Just take this and drink up". 

Yerin's eyes widened and remembered umji's words, "but deep down she's a nice girl"

Yerin took the cup and looked at it, no way... I refuse to believe it, but she's actually a nice person... Wait wasn't she in the boys bath? Suspicio-

"wah" Yerin tripped on one of the pillows, making her lose her balance. Sinb with fast reflexes turned around and caught the girl, helping her back to the bed. 

"woooo! That was a nice bath!" Umji barged in and widened her eyes at the scene right in front of her. She smirked at the two and dryed her hair with a towel, "oohhh... I never would've guessed you two had that kind of relationship."

Sinb glared at Umji, still on top of Yerin, "what kind of nonsense are you talking about?". Yerin pushed the girl away, "white princess!". 

Umji laughed at the two and placed her towel behind her neck, "By any chance is Yennie light- headed after a bath?" Yerin grabed the hood of the hoddie and faced away from umji, She cant see me like this!

SB: Im going to drop by the dorm office, I leave that peice of trash to you.

TRASH?!

UJ: Trash huh? 

Sinb slammed the door behind her, leaving the two in the room. 

Just when I started to think that she might be a nice person... 

On second thought, I really hate her!

------------------------------------------

A/N:

I hope you guys enjoy ch.2. Thanks for subscribing, up voting and commenting! 

See you on the next one :D