His strength 🌺💕

The mysterious of the yoon clan ❤
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

He took the boy while everyone is blinded by the light the younger released just now, seungcheol thought that it was a waste to sell this boy to old freaks, cause he might be not just a normal human, his clan have been mysterious all those years for something and he believes that light is one of the mysterious things.

Jeonghan stopped crying when he realized that seungcheol carried him and escaped out of the scary place, he's not gonna be a slave for them anymore?!

" Se-seungcheol, did you save me?!". He asked, eyes teary and looking too beautiful for the handsome man.

" , you're too beautiful that my eyes are blinding."

Jeonghan flushed cutely.

" I don't know, I just felt like I can't leave you, being taken by those men is not gonna end well for you."

Jeonghan's heart fluttered.

Although he came all the way to his village, kidnaped him for money but he give up just like that?!

Jeonghan wasn't sure how he was feeling.

But he's happy that this man's not a bad person after all.

 

.... 

" You're in my apartment, and if anyone noticed I will be killed," he said out and sighed, sat on the sofa rubbing his head.

Jeonghan looked around the place, tears rolled down innocently as he wiped them.

" Ajusshi, you're not that bad after all ~." he smiled cutely through his tears and seungcheol felt his soul jump and heartbeat fast.

Is it normal for someone to be this beautiful!?

The elder male spaced on the beauty and he stood there flushing.

" C-can you take me back to my family?! I-I won't bother you or resist anymore." he pleaded, eyes becoming teary again.

" Hey, didn't you just hear me?! I'll be killed if they found out that I took you away again, it's too dangerous, we need to get out of this town. "

Jeonghan looked down, pouts curled to his lips.

" Umma.. Appa."

His parents must have been shocked and crying their hearts out, he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter