The innocent angel ❤

The mysterious of the yoon clan ❤
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

" W-where are you taking me ?". He asked the man who's carrying him like he's not doing something wrong at all . meanwhile the long blonde haired beauty from yoon clan's shocked and frightened , hitting the man's shoulder but it's like he's not doing anything .

Is his body made of steel , he's so strong .

" That's tickling young angel , maybe I can play with you before I sell you for good price , and maybe I will think more about it , I lost so much energy after I traveled here and climbed the mountain . but that was good result to kidnap such a rare beauty like you ." 

The ocean eyes are gathering tears in shock and fear , jeonghan from the yoon clan is bitting his bottom lips . sniffled and struggled , bite the man's bare sleeveless shoulder with all his strength and the man cried in pain .

Released him off his arm and the young beauty took a stick from the green ground of the forest . insulting the man from getting any closer as he wipe his tears innocently .and kept holding the Sharpe stick

"If you came any closer I wil s-stab you ." his leg trembled . 

The tall well built man chuckled slightly .

" Aigoo so cute , look here I know you can't do such a thing since you're pure , killing people's not your thing I'm I right ?"  

Jeonghan shook his head , tears streaming down and making his sight blurry .

" Give me the stick nah ~.?"

He innocently released it and seungcheol went closer to him in middle of the forest . picked him up and jeonghan crying into his arm ..

" W-why ..why are you kidnapping me ?".  

He reached his car finally near the end of the forest where the fast road can be seen .  opened the front door and placed the young angel inside .

" I can explain that to you later , now let's go quickly before that bastard find us ." he's obviously being chased by someone from the start and it looks like this man know what to do as he started driving so fast and the pure long haired beauty's frozen there in shock and his heart pounding so fast .

They're going too fast ..he's scared ..

" Damn it he's not giving up ~." He did the front mirror to see well and as he's busy like this , seungcheol pulled the seat belt around jeonghan's body since he's precious target .

" You son of !." He took the next turn and the car made loud sounds as the wheels fraction against the ground .

" I feel w-weird ." jeonghan cried , screamed and hit the man .

" Yah yah!! , can you see i'm  driving ?! , we'll crush and die ..i still need to make my dream come true ." jeonghan covered his mouth . tears streaming like crazy . 

He's gonna vomit .

Seungcheol grinned when he lost the man .

" S-stop the car .." He turned to look at the younger having hard time dealing with his urge to puke . seungcheol cracked , nervously went out his seat and opened the door for jeonghan as the poor angel vomited all his tummy out and there's the reckless man watching the rainbow vomit .

" Even his v

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter