t w o

El Paso | PANWINK
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I heard my mom called me for dinner, I immediately go outside of my room and the first thing that I saw is the image of Jihoon helping my mom to arrange the table, once I gotten in to the dining area Jihoon instantly noticed me.

Jihoon is leaving with us because he's parents died when we were kids, I remembered how the three of them always laughing when they're always together, but unexpectedly they died because of an accident that time were the first time I saw Jihoon cried too much and that was the last time too. He started living with us after that because his relatives doesn't want to take him, since my mom and his parents were good friends my mom volunteered to take him with us. 

Even though he's always smiling in front of my mother, I know he's hurting inside though.

"Yo" I casually greeted him while taking my usual seat, Jihoon was about to say something but sadly my mother showed up.

"Why don't you just help us than seating their, are you even my son?" My mother sarcastically said to me, but I shrugged it off not showing interest to help them.

"That's Guanlin for you." Jihoon smirked at me.

"Then this Guanlin is not for anyone my Jihoonie, this Guanlin is for you." I emphasized the word 'for you' so that Jihoon can understand what I mean, and luck is within me because I can see his blushing face again.

If I can just stand right this moment I would have kiss this cute midget right now, but I need to control myself not to. 

"S-S-Shut up, you p-ert." He said, he's not even looking at me.

"I'm not a ert though, oh sorry, When it only comes to you." I continued teasing Jihoon, he was irritated with my comebacks until my mother invited us to eat dinner, the three of us finished our dinner and I crawled myself in our couch to watch something.

I saw Jihoon tailed me seating the other end of the couch, which made me think that this is my chance to take advantage to lean my head in his lap.

"Yah Jihoon." I called out to him.

"Hyung." He strictly glared at me.

"Fine, fine... Jihoon, don't cross your legs." I said not adding up the 'hyung' he wanted, he's still glaring at me and he didn't obey my demand.

"I said don't cross your legs." I said again, but with a serious tone. I'm teasing him again of course.

"I don't want to, why would I do what you say?" He rolled his eyes at me, damn this hyung is more girly than my sister, but my urge to sleep in his lap doesn't stop me, so I come closer to where he is seated.

"If I call you 'hyung', you'll do what I say?" I look at him with innocent eyes, but he just ignored me.

"Why do you even demand me not to cross my legs?" He looked at me with his eyebrows that's furrowed, well if that isn't cute.

"I want to lean my head in your lap." I straight forwardly said to him, he was just looking at me and same goes for me.

"No, you can't." He rejected me, he stood up and was about to leave me, but my mind change now, It doesn't matter if I can't lean in his lap just let Jihoon stay by my side right now.

I grab his hands pulling him back unto the couch, I pinned him down and I'm on top of him, his eyes were shut downed, while his eyes were closed I examined his features, how long his eyelashes are, or his cheeks that's very glow up makes me want to pinch it, and his tempting plump lips, I want to kiss it.

When he opened his eyes, he was shocked how close our face are but I didn't mind his expression, it's a very casual reaction when someone pin you down.

"Guanlin, let me go." He struggled between my hands

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter