o n e

El Paso | PANWINK
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Summer heat was all over the place, you can see the different clubs practicing for the upcoming competitions that's being held this season, and I'm one of them too, practicing soccer in a board of daylight.

 After I set a goal I noticed people screaming at the edge of the field hearing my name being called by the crowd, when I turned around to look at them I immediately waved and smiled at them that made them scream more and louder. 

"Guanlin-ah, you sure have a lot of fans." Jaehwan hyung said to me, making fun of me.

"No not really hyung." I answered him, he tapped my shoulders then pint something at the bench area, then I saw our team captain that's glaring at me, it was Hwang Minhyun Hyung, he's very the strict one to be honest.

"You should be careful when he's around, that beautiful monster is scary." He then fasten his pace totally outrunning me, when I was about to call his name Minhyun hyung shouted.

"Yah! Guanlin, you little brat go over here!" I didn't protest to disobey him but instead I react so fast to get in where he is standing, he surely has a grudge on me.

"What is it captain hyung?" I lazily asked him, playing innocent not to know anything, even though I totally know why he's angry.

"Didn't I said no fan clubs allowed during our practice?!" He raised his voice like there's no tomorrow, yet it just passed throughout between my two years not totally cared about his warning.

"Hyung, you have fans club in here too, what's worse? It's way more crowded than mine." He was about to stand for himself yet he was too late for I, pointed where a lots of girls or should I say even boys crowding and holding a banner with his name on it, which made him speechless.

He fake a coughed twice then looks at me "Well you're forgiven, go back to practice right now!" I bowed to him saying the usual response to the captains in the other cliche s in real life.

"And Guanlin, you should start thinking about being the next captain." I just nodded to him, resuming to the practice.

Being the captain,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter