Chapter 2

Dark Shadows

"Please sit down, let me tell you about myself." The man walked up to me and touched my shoulder. "My name is cahnyeol. Park Chanyeol." He said with a small smirk. "And to answer your question that's probably in your mind I am the "boy" that you have been seeing for the past couple weeks. 

"Why? Why are you here? What do you want from me?" I asked worriedly. 

"Good question... Why am I here? Maybe it's because I live here. And what do I want from you? I'm not quite sure, from the first day you came and moved into this house we have been trying to get rid of you." He sat down, crossed his legs and folded his hands politely. 

I stood in the same spot not moving an inch. I wanted to so badly move and run away, but their was something holding me back from doing so. "I'm so confused." I finally say looking at him. 

"I told you you can sit down." He looked at me like I didn't even ask him a question. "What's your name?" He asked out of the blue with the rest of his questions. 

"What, your not going to tell me anymore information?" I looked at him refusing to sit down. At this moment I just want to walke up and never see this boy again. 

"Huh? You don't want to see me again? Why?" Chanyeol cocked his head. "Don't worry I'll tell you more about myself and the gang. Can I have your name first?"

My name? Why does he want to know my name so badly? I looked at him trying to figure something out. The time he touched my shoulder his hand was freezing cold. His face and body look too perfect to actually be a real human being. What if this Chanyeol person isn't really human? My eyes got wide, and I started to get a little nervous. 

Chanyeol on the other hand started chucking. "Your too funny, you kind of remind me of someone. Someone I knew for the longest time. She was always a funny one, I loved her when she was around me. But please do tell me your name." He started to sound irritated. 

After countless times of him asking , I finally answered his dumb question. "Yurie. My name is Yurie."

"Hmm... Yurie is it? What a pretty name." Chanyeol looked mysteriously at me. 

"Yurie..."
And with a shooting white flash coming from nowhere I opened my eyes and was back in my bed. The sun was shinning through the windows, And I cought the sound of my siser from downstairs shouting my name to get up.