Chapter 1

Dark Shadows

What does death feel like? What does it look like? Some people may think it feels like your finally free of your worries and past. Then some people may say it looks like nothing, it's just a black space with nothing in it, your a figure that can not be seen, or at least no one that can see you. 

"Death is just a metaphor, everything that people tell you about it is just thier imagination on what they think is true." Is it true? i'm not sure if I believe it 100%.

For the past couple of days I have had this one dream, the same dream over and over for days. It doesn't matter if I go to sleep at 12 am, 5 pm, or 4 am. No matter what time or time of day it is, it's  always the same dream. I told my friend about it but she just thought it was totally normal that everyone dreams like that. She told me it may seem like the same dream but some of the details maybe different. 

"Seriously why are you worrying about something like this? It's nothing, just a dream." Carman said over the phone. 

"Don't worry about it? I'm not lying about this I swear!" I fell back onto my back frustrated. "Look I'll write down the dream on my notepad and in the morning I'll tell you exactly what I dreamt of." I grabbed my pen and started writing. 

"Look, have fun with that. I's not that I don't believe you, I kind of do. But really it's late and I think your just tired." She paused for a little. "I'll call you in the morning, good night Yurie." And with a sound of a click Carman ended the call. 

"Goodnight..." I shook my head and put my phone down. Looking at the notepad and the pen in my hand i tried to thin kabout the dream. The dream... How did the dream start? I thought so hard for a good 10 minutes, how did the dream start? I threw my pen down and hit my head with the palm of my hand. 

"What are you doing?" a deep voice spoke from behind me. 

I jumped up and jerked my head to face the intruder, "who are you!? How did you get into my room!?"

"Your room? What do you mean your room? Let me tell you something, do you know who your talking to?" The boy said towering over me. 

"Look I don't care who you are, I don't care who I'm talking to, just get out. You can't just move into someones house." I opened the door and shoved him out the door. 

I climbed into my bed and thought for a bit how this boy even got into my room. I've never seen him in my life. To be honest he wasn't bad looking, he was tall, fit, skinny at the same time. He had the prettiest brown eyes and the darkest black gair. But who am I kidding this boy really needs to get out now! I couldn't think right now. Carman was going to call in the morning I need to get some sleep. So after a half an hour later I managed to fall asleep, but the weirdest thing happened, my dream was different this time. 

I wasn't in any place different, I was still in my house. It's jut the house was the one that looked different. I was standing in my bedroom, well I thought it was my bedroom. I was laying in my bed just like the way I was when I went to bed. 

"Walk out the room and come downstairs." A familiar voice bounced off my walls and slowly vanished. 

Not knowing and very curious I got out, walked to my door and looked down the hall. 

"The guys would love to see you, but tonight is not the time yet."

"Why can't I see you?" I asked confusedand weary.

"Don't worry,  will you be a little more patient? Just do as I say and listen to what I have to get out. I'll tell you a story." The voice said with a small laugh. 

I shut my mouth and followed what the man said and told me to do. I know this is just a dream, but it's smaking me feel like this is so real. Am I really awake? I feel like I can feel and see everything like if I was awake right at this moment. 

"Come down the stairs and turn into the doorway that is on the left." The makes voice once again bounced off the walls. "Sit down and I'll give you a little introduction of myself." His voice ended and his presents was gone. After hearing his voice I did what he told me. Walking down the stairs I stopped and slowly walked towards the door on the left. A figure was standing by the window, it looked like the boy who I saw in my room the night before. The boy I pushed out of my room when he was trying to explain something. 

"Who are you?" I asked quietly looking at the boy. "Are you the one who I have been hearing?" I stepped closer to his direction. The tall, dark haired male stepped back and turned around. His face showed, I saw his eyes, was he real? I thought to myself whole standing still.