1/1

Willy Wonka Heart Princess Belle

Johnny gulped his thicken saliva for the nth time. His lips chapped underneath the matte red wine lipstick he was wearing, but he can’t his dry lip. Screwed to be a guy. Always got chapped lips. That is what he thinks. But not a guy named Moon Taeil obviously having the moistest lips with a soft red lip tint applied on the lips that night. Johnny who was staring at Taeil when the smaller was having the time with the makeup artist is having a battle with his inner Dom-self when his submissive looked so perfectly pretty. Wrapped in the yellow fairy-tale dress that was personally choosen by Johnny himself because he is concerned of his ‘princess’ about not being comfortable wearing girl’s outfit but tonight, Taeil looked so pretty, so perfect that he could put a girl into the box of shame. (Taeil hate that box so much)

“how do I look??” Taeil’s honey voice woke Johnny from his daydreaming of having a princess on his lap. He cleared his throat and nodded his head with a soft loving smile that melted Taeil not so long before. “you look pretty, hyung. Jjang!!” Johnny showed his two thumbs up earning a wide gummy smile from Taeil. ‘Hyung.’ Yes, he used hyung when they are in public because only members of NCT 127 knew they both were dating and been doing nasty stuffs in the dorm. “thank you, Johnny. You look hot too today.” Taeil winked and walked away to show off his outfit to everyone, leaving Johnny with his semi hard because look at that exposed shoulders and collarbones. It is a sin!!

“waaaahhhh Taeil-hyung look so pretty today.” The Dreamers were complimenting Taeil’s costume for tonight’s Halloween party. Jeno as Papa Smurft playfully kneeled down with a hand held out towards Taeil, asking for a dance, earning a soft hearty laugh from the old guy. Both of them swirled around the waiting room, while others were making some noise for the background music. Johnny was about to interrupt both of the dancers when WinWin came in, looking like that mystic monkey from the Chinese drama that Johnny had watched before. “oh, my prince, my beast.” Taeil sang a song while detaching himself or herself oh no Johnny kept calm.

“yes, your highness, you prince is here.” WinWin kneeled down with his right hand crossed, against his chest. Oh, so WinWin is The Beast. ‘Beast my ’ Johnny thought to himself as he huffed alone, taking a seat onto the couch as he kept his eyes darted towards WinWin’s arm that was tightly wrapped around Taeil’s slender waist as they were dancing again. Now he regretted it so ing much to dress up as Willy Wonka cause ‘Beast is not my style’ when Taeil suggests they both dressed up as Beauty and The Beast. Now his princess is in other people’s hands. Johnny crossed his arms and closed his eyes hoping this is just a nightmare and Halloween is not today. But wake up Seo Youngho. Your nightmare dressed up like a daydream.

Taeil shamelessly sat himself onto Johnny lap, squishing the taller semi hard under his clothed perky that he is so proud of. Really. Taeil always said that his is his pride and Johnny cannot deny that. The bubble butts that he loved to spank for, for him to bite on. Yuta come out from the dressing room, looking like a real L from the Death Note but for Johnny he is always like that. Always wanting to kill people especially him when he made those Chicago’s jokes. Followed from the back is Taeyong and Jaehyun who have finished with their makeup as well. Both of the group visual looked really like the character from the show that Johnny had watched before his debut. Taeyong cooed Taeil who’s was comfortably sitting on Johnny’s lap while letting the taller to play with his warm auburn hair extension that was styled into a simple bun on top of Taeil’s head. He does look like a princess right now.

“guys, let’s go. The party won’t wait for all of you.” Their manager called out for the baby birds. (a/n: I love to call NCT as baby birds idky)

 

 

1900 KST, 26th of October 2017. The Red-Carpet Event.

Johnny was pulled away from Taeil despite they came out from the same van, holding each other hand as Taeil is having a hard time to get off the van due to his own clumsiness. And the person who separated Johnny with his princess last but not least Donghyuck who dressed up as Jack Skellington. Of course, he had to let the maknae win and leave his princess with the small beast.

It was the group photo session and Johnny was burning inside when he looked at Taeil who was smiling in WinWin’s arm as they were taking the picture. “he should be with me.” He mumbled and pouted his lips in dissatisfaction that he can’t have a nice time with his submissive due to his busy DJ schedules for NCT Night Night. All the NCT took their group photo for the Red Carpet and proceed inside. The place was decorated with a lot of Halloween decorations such as dusty spider web. Even the food and beverage were Halloween themed. Everyone was happily seated except for Johnny as he was seated in the different table as Taeil. “worst Halloween ever.” He chugged down a whole glass of red wine served on the table before sighing deeply before looking up from where he was looking only to have an eye contact with his baby boy. An idea popped up in his mind when he saw Taeil, slightly frowning as he was separated from his dom.

‘restroom’ Johnny mouthed the word to Taeil only to earn a firm nod from the princess. Both of them get up from their seat and were teased by their teammates as they knew both of them cannot be separated for a long time. Johnny held out his hand for Taeil like a fine gentleman he is, leading both of them out from the party to the restroom. God, Johnny had been aching to be with his baby boy and now is the time. When they get into the restroom, with a strong power he got Johnny filled with lust pinned Taeil’s small body against the door. Two pairs of lips, the chapped one and the moistest met at 2017 KST after a lot of stuff deterring Johnny’s intention but now he got his pretty submissive in his arms and he isn’t letting him go yet.

Two body, pressed against each other. Humping onto each other. Taeil tilted his head, kissing his lover passionately as they never kissed before while Johnny grabbed the soft globes underneath the dress making the smaller moan into their shared heated kisses, earning a smirk plastered against Johnny’s lips as he was kissing Taeil.

 

 

Authors note: should I make a for this or let them be like this? or should i continue this?? lol

Comment and subscribe please <3

ikrimahomar