Ch 2: bailing out.

serendipity
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The young lady was typing on her laptop, her eyes going back and forth from the screen to a document that laid on her working desk. The room was all quiet until her phone rang, indicating an incoming call for her. She looked up to her phone. 

incoming call: jung yein. 

"First of all, promise me that you wont kill me and you will forgive me instead.", yein stated as soon as her bestfriend picking up the call. 

"No. I will make sure to haunt you down and kill you. Now, confess your sin."

"I - ya! what are you talking about. I dont commit any bad sin. It's just that..." 

"It's just that... ?"

" iknowipromisedtohangoutwithyoutonight butidonthinkicouldgo." The girl said in one breath, crossing her finger as she waited for her friend to respond. 

"And the reason is?", hana's voice remained calm.

People around her knew how calm and composed her personality could be despite of any problem she faced. And somehow, they find it intimidating. 

"You know heechan's mom suddenly come to seoul and she invited me and heechan for a dinner tonight. You know that i cant refuse this, right right right?"

hana couldnt contain her chuckle anymore as her best friend pleading to her with a subtle aegyo."alright, alright. who am i to go againts your boyfriend anyway" she joked,"now, please stop your aegyo, it gives me goosebumps-."

"pft- my aegyo is not that bad, okay. i will be available tomorrow. shall we go tomorrow night?" 

hana glanced upon her desk calendar to checked on her schedule. "i wont be available until next weekend. meetings and abroad trip. it will be Hongkong, this time."

"okay then next weekend it is ! gotta make sure to spare some time for my ba

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter