ch 1: betting.

serendipity
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

it was the night before the Singapore fanmeeting, right after they finished with the rehearsals. most of the their younger member had already falling asleep, while the older members happened to gather in a shared room of jisung and seongwoo. most of them were basically playing with their phone while some were filling up their stomach with some snacks. 


seongwoo walked up to the window wall, looking down to the glimmering city light. the sun hasn't fully set.
"what about we make an escape?", he blurted out of sudden, causing his leader to choke on the water he was drinking.

Kim jaehwan, without any hestitation shouting out his trade mark phrase, "ok-hei, ok-hei call!" 

"but we are going to be dead meats if manager hyungs found out.", minhyun warned. "and beside, wouldnt this be disadventagous for daniel, since his face is basically everywhere and people would know that he is the it  boy, anyway."

The 5 members turned to look at their center, which just shruging his shoulder while finishing a round of game he was playing.

"I don't think thaf would be a problem, anyway.", he looked up. " i just got my hair dyed into dark shade. At least, it wont be as eye catching as having dirty blonde, right?"

seongwoo's lips curling into a smirk," its a deal then. So, i saw there is a convinience store across the hotel. what about we go down there one by one, buying any food. Nobody should recognize us. i have a penalty for the one failing this mission." he showed phone screen to his fellow member, revealing a booked ticket of a movie.


".... is that suppose to be the penalty?" the leader asked in confusion.

"ye

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter