Love at First Sight

Summer Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Spirits, huh?" Jihoon mumbled. As he researched, he found out that there were reports that spirits that disguise like a human to blend in roam around the area. He wondered if Daehwi and the Jinyoung guy were spirits? "Ah, crazy. Not everyone is a spirit." He chuckled at himself. 

He looked at the clock and saw that it was already 4 am (he played mobile games before he remembered he was supposed to research). He jumped off his bed and went outside room, and looked around. There in the front of the dining room is a balcony. He slid the door and felt the cold wind attack his already cold body. "Ah, so cold. And so fresh." He smiled at himself, but immediately frowned and sighed deeply. Will he be okay here? Will he be okay with his dorm mates? 

Jihoon went inside and to the kitchen to make himself a coffee. After he did, he went back to the balcony and sat. Looking straight to the city view. Jihoon went back to his room when the sun finally shone the light onto his face and decided to sleep again until Daehwi decided to wake him up.

———

"Wakey, wakey Jihoon hyung!" A loud voice rung through his ear and he shot one of his eyes open. Daehwi in his bed hair and purple & red pajamas. "What time is it?" Jihoon asked Daehwi. "Oh, goodmorning too," Daehwi rolled his eyes and Jihoon grinned slightly. "Goodmorning, Daehwi-yah."

"Anyways, it's already 11 am. Since Jinyoungie hyung said he won't be here to cook us lunch, I decided to go outside to eat. You're new here, right? I can show y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter